Tour le staveley 101 - 12/07/14

rgasuk
rgasuk Posts: 89
Anyone eles signed up for this sportive ?

I signed up via british cycling few weeks ago,had confirmation , but haven't had any information from the organisers yet ,

Just wondered if anyone eles has had any info, I see there's some important riders notes for the 2 smaller rides but not the 101 .

Regards
Road - Scott solace .
Training - giant xtc 1
Mtb - Yt Capra pro
Past - Scott spark , caadx ultegra , canyon ultimate cf slx ,trek madone , ridley x-fire , giant Defy, giant trance

Comments

• lakesluddite
    lakesluddite Posts: 1,337
    Hadn't seen this post until now, but hopefully you were sorted out re instructions. I think they were emailed a couple of days beforehand - I looked on Wheelbase's website and they were also on there (although not entirely accurate for the 101, I think there may have been some 'Tour of Staveley' instructions mixed up in there).

Did you enjoy the ride out? A cracking day for it, and setting off at 9am meant that the 101'ers got around before the heavens opened, which I'm not sure the shorter route people would have done having only started at 3pm.

Hopefully they might make this an annual event, but I think it might just have been for the Tour coming to the area.