Toonsday

simonhead
simonhead Posts: 1,399
edited July 2014 in The bottom bracket
Nah, its not anything to do with Newcastle, the Mrs is a nanny and she had the kids at ours yesterday so came home to the TV playing annoying stuff, my spot on the sofa covered in bits of food and a nappy bag in the porch.
Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Another day of daddy day care for me so off on the milf run, sorry, school run, in a bit 8)

Need to cut the grass and then probably my Barnet Fair as well (ok T47 :wink: ).

Might see if I can fit in a spot of TDF to see if the frogs do a bike race as good as us and then it'll be off on the milf run again before taken my daughter to gymnastics.
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    work and study - so not much of a fun day
  • arran77
    matthew h wrote:

You've got to be the hardest working person on here :shock:

I hope the rewards are worth it :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    Off to the hills today, not cycling, visiting a mad old rellie :D

What's going on with your 'ummel Arran?
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • AlexMac1973
    AlexMac1973 Posts: 406
    Today's a good day to detox!! Just had 6 days away from any sense of normality at the British F1 race , feel even more knackered than I did after the TOW :lol:

Back to reality and do some work, couple of orders to knock out, drop the rugrat off at nursery then a bit of indulgence with the TDF :D
    Scott S40 Speedster
    Dialled Stay Strong MX20R

I no longer live in an ivory tower, these days it's vintage white :shock:
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    First caffe doppio drunk, sprogs dropped off, if weather stays dry the out for a ride. Then coffee and get kit ready to go back to work tomorrow........
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Interview attended now time for lunch with wine, the type where they leave the bottle
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    edited July 2014
    Morning all,
    I wonder how Stevo's getting on in Milan, if he's had too many espressos he might be buzzing. I don't envy him if he's trying to contend with Italians and tax. It's rather more fluid over there at times.
    Not much going on here, struggling with an Italian myself at the moment. I've told the same bloke 4 times I can't help him but he keeps phoning back with the same problem. It's like talking to my mother.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    and get kit ready to go back to work tomorrow........
    A3A467E5-015D-422A-AC5F-9EAE7498D9EF_zpstbk4w9vp.jpg

Ooh can I can to work with you, pleeeeease?
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

I hope the rewards are worth it :wink:

not so far :(
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Morning all,
    I wonder how Stevo's getting on in Milan, if he's had too many espressos he might be buzzing. I don't envy him if he's trying to contend with Italians and tax. It's rather more fluid over there at times.
    Not much going on here, struggling with an Italian myself at the moment. I've told the same bloke 4 times I can't help him but he keeps phoning back with the same problem. It's like talking to my mother.
    Buzz buzz.

The local creosote isn't too bad if you put a decent dose of sugar in it like the machine in the office did. Tax wasn't too taxing either as we were interviewing for a new tax partner to look after our book cooking in Italy. Job done and headed back to Linate for coffee and pizza :) Pity there's so much crap waiting for me in the office tomorrow...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    team47b wrote:
    What's going on with your 'ummel Arran?

It's in my genes :wink:

seanoconn