The ageing universe thread

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,085

The maths has improved. Seano has got to be the Queen PITA.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,596

Depends from whose point of view.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno

Chips are better up Norf.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,081
  • Stevo_666

That last one should have been negative.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno

Nice round figure.
  • Stevo_666

Snap.
  • pinno

Never in the field of post whoring has so many posts been posted by so few to so many.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    -9,649 :|

On the subject of whoring, I was so adept at the black art (whoring for good rep) that I'm still top of the leader board of a forum I haven't posted in for two years :D You award green, or rep to a good post, the more good reputation you receive the more powerful you become. You were allowed to give rep to 10 different members in a 24 hour period, anyone not returning my rep would be discarded and allowed to slip down the leader board as I selected a new special member who would tow the line :D
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • pinno

Are you sure you weren't in some Sim City odd anoraks game?

None of what you say makes sense. If the points system were true, you would be in negative figures.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    -9 thousand and something. Negative rep or red was only a fraction of positive green rep, I few minor dents weren't too damaging. Which table tennis forum are you on by the way? I had a quick look but the ping pong community seemed pretty normal and a Pinno type member wasn't obvious.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • pinno

I'm not on any TT forum. They're all a bit square for me.
  • Stevo_666

Nothing can survive the onslaught of a Pinno with too much time on his hands.
  • pinno

Can I correct that? Nothing can survive a Pinno who is currently so farqed he hasn't got the mental capacity for anything else. Speaks a lot or BB and T47's chances of some sort of enlightenment.
  • tlw1

More work needed, ironically the opposite is true
  • pinno
    -2989 but don't quote me on that.

You're welcome up here for a Working Holiday.
  • tlw1

Sure?
  • pinno

Sure?

Yep but I am not going to enter into anything that resembles a drinking contest and there's no skiing here.
  • Stevo_666

No wonder Arran hasn't been around, you've done him out of a job.
  • pinno

Small fry Arran. Faux shirker. I reckon his boss has sussed him and now supplies him endless crayons and colouring paper so he's gone all 'company' and now sports a permanent post castration, glazed expression.
  • Stevo_666

Stop slacking.
  • pinno

Picking up again.
  • Stevo_666
  • pinno

Now we are both in the exclusive club of 'no lifers'.
  • D'You reckon, er's about ready now loike? Just askin', 'cos oi ain't sure, and sum of the lads down the "Moonraker" is gettin' impatient loike.
    As you can tell, this thread is being very closely followed in Wiltshire for signs. I hope you do not disappoint.
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • Stevo_666
    D'You reckon, er's about ready now loike? Just askin', 'cos oi ain't sure, and sum of the lads down the "Moonraker" is gettin' impatient loike.
    As you can tell, this thread is being very closely followed in Wiltshire for signs. I hope you do not disappoint.
    Been on the herbal ciggies?
  • pinno
    D'You reckon, er's about ready now loike? Just askin', 'cos oi ain't sure, and sum of the lads down the "Moonraker" is gettin' impatient loike.

Is Weees cuntry speek, didn't ya know?

Just shout "Trattor... Cyder,,, Smugglers" very loudly and you'll fit right in.

-700 odd
  • D'You reckon, er's about ready now loike? Just askin', 'cos oi ain't sure, and sum of the lads down the "Moonraker" is gettin' impatient loike.

Is Weees cuntry speek, didn't ya know?

Just shout "Trattor... Cyder,,, Smugglers" very loudly and you'll fit right in.

-700 odd
    Arrr, roight youse is... Gettin closer now the skois clearer...aboit 243?
    And best seen from round Upavon way?
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • pinno

Are they partying or do the folks of Wiltshire think the world is going to end?
  • Stevo_666

You da PW, man.