random man Posts: 1,518
edited July 2014 in The bottom bracket
No need for a caption :wink:

sw13_kittel_wins_zps620a19ee.jpg

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Well her old man does look a complete 'tard in that picture :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Colinthecop
    Colinthecop Posts: 996
    What a saucy minx....
  • Cygnus
    Cygnus Posts: 1,879
    What is she looking at?
  • jrduquemin
    jrduquemin Posts: 791
    What can I say, she's only human :-)
    2010 Lynskey R230
    2013 Yeti SB66
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,560
    I might have to start wearing lycra and communting past Buckingham Palace :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    Why don't you don the body armour and ride the Panzer, the Royals love a Germanic connection :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    I'd park my tank on her lawn any day :twisted:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Tanks are made for dirt tracks :twisted:

seanoconn
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,366
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Glad you decided to join us. Where tf 'ave yew been? Bunny hopping in Hyde Park? Cleaning dodgy gear after downhilling 'accidents'? Looking at the 'Vans r us' website?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Glad you decided to join us. Where tf 'ave yew been? Bunny hopping in Hyde Park? Cleaning dodgy gear after downhilling 'accidents'? Looking at the 'Vans r us' website?
    Nah, just ferkin busy. Sorting stuff for two trips this week - Milan tomorrow evening on business and Wales on Friday for fun. Plus all the usual family grief. Plus some work...
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,366
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Nah, just ferkin busy. Sorting stuff for two trips this week - Milan tomorrow evening on business and Wales on Friday for fun. Plus all the usual family grief. Plus some work...

Milan eh? Have you got time to sit in a cafe on some boulevard watching elegant females go by?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    I wish. All day in the office and our Milan office is somewhere on the outskirts of town near the airport. I'll just have to check out the secretaries instead.
  • socrates
    socrates Posts: 453
    Royals done ok this weekend hopping from sorting venue to sporting venue.
  • lapavoni10
    lapavoni10 Posts: 146
    She always at it:

• pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,805
    lapavoni10 wrote:
    She always at it:

Lucky William!
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • AlexMac1973
    AlexMac1973 Posts: 406
    Look likes she's checking out the quality of his wood :wink:
    Scott S40 Speedster
    Dialled Stay Strong MX20R

I no longer live in an ivory tower, these days it's vintage white :shock:
  • jezzasnr
    jezzasnr Posts: 225
    When they were cutting the ribbon at the start, facing the cameras, back to the riders, you could see the look on the faces of Froome, Cav, Contador et al, concentrating, "don't get caught checking her ass"....
    ....like it's golden
  • OPQS
    OPQS Posts: 187
    Cygnus wrote:
    What is she looking at?

His 'package' clearly. Dirty minx.
  • OPQS
    OPQS Posts: 187
    jezzasnr wrote:
    When they were cutting the ribbon at the start, facing the cameras, back to the riders, you could see the look on the faces of Froome, Cav, Contador et al, concentrating, "don't get caught checking her ass"....

Oh, was her sister there?
  • arran77
    PBlakeney wrote:
    lapavoni10 wrote:
    She always at it:

Lucky William!

Trouble is he's checking out the fellas package, poor Kate :lol:

seanoconn