Beginer needs help with road bike?

adeliaarsen
adeliaarsen Posts: 2
edited July 2014 in Road beginners
Hi I'm buying a road bike and the frame size is 52cm and im 5ft 11incs so can anyone tell me if the bike size is ok
:)cn8OF4
thanks

Comments

• NewTTer
    NewTTer Posts: 463
    No to small, you would be looking around a 56 depending on your body shape maybe a 54
  • Initialised
    Initialised Posts: 3,047
    I'm 5'11"3/4, I ride a 56cm, I was between 56cm and 58cm when choosing. 56cm would be typical for your height.
    I used to just ride my bike to work but now I find myself going out looking for bigger and bigger hills.
  • cyberknight
    cyberknight Posts: 1,238
    Agreed with the above i am just under 5`7" and a 52 suits me or a 54 with a 80 mm stem at a push.
    FCN 3/5/9
  • I'm 5'11"3/4, I ride a 56cm, I was between 56cm and 58cm when choosing. 56cm would be typical for your height.

Exactly the same with me, same height same frames I went for 58 and very pleased - sizing does vary from frame to frame and between manufacturers but no way is that bike right for you OP
  • imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    Fellas - this is a spam post. If you click on 'quote' you will see a failed attempt to post a spam online pharmacy link into the OP. I reported it a couple of days ago, but the mods don't seem interested.