TDF Winner

rockmonkeysc
rockmonkeysc Posts: 14,774
edited July 2014 in The Crudcatcher
So as I understand it, whoever wins will send a heck load of replica kit. I guess that's why every roadie has team sky kit.
Is there a Team Vagisil or Team Anusol in with a chance of the win this year?

Comments

• contented
    contented Posts: 83
    Team KY Jelly might be a more appropriate marketing opportunity given the fruity folk that follow the sport.
    The idea of riding along for hundreds of miles, staring at some other blokes Lycra clad whizzer does not appeal to me in the slightest so I stay away from road cycling altogether.
    I went to watch the touring cars once, there was a fella there who changed his surname to that of his sponsors each year so their name got written on the window and called out by the commentator. He was John B&Q that year, it'd tickle me greatly if he had anusol or vagisil instead.
  • rockmonkeysc
    I once raced (downhill) against a bloke who managed to register through BC as Sponge Bob.
    When I first saw Bob, Sponge on the timing screen I near p1ssed meself, then i realised he beat me by half a second :-(
  • Angus Young
    Angus Young Posts: 3,063
    Contented wrote:
    Team KY Jelly might be a more appropriate marketing opportunity given the fruity folk that follow the sport.
    The idea of riding along for hundreds of miles, staring at some other blokes Lycra clad whizzer does not appeal to me in the slightest so I stay away from road cycling altogether.
    I went to watch the touring cars once, there was a fella there who changed his surname to that of his sponsors each year so their name got written on the window and called out by the commentator. He was John B&Q that year, it'd tickle me greatly if he had anusol or vagisil instead.

Glad to see that casual homophobia is alive and well. Well done, sir, you must be very proud.
    All the gear, no idea and loving the smell of jealousy in the morning.
    Kona Process 134 viewtopic.php?f=10017&t=12994607
  • Contented wrote:

Glad to see that casual homophobia is alive and well. Well done, sir, you must be very proud.

Didn't you know there are no gay mountain bikers? :wink:
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Contented wrote:

Denial?
    "Denial is probably one of the best known defense mechanisms, used often to describe situations in which people seem unable to face reality or admit an obvious truth"
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • rockmonkeysc
    Homophobia is soooo gay
  • paul.skibum
    paul.skibum Posts: 4,068
    cooldad wrote:
    Contented wrote:

Denial?
    "Denial is probably one of the best known defense mechanisms, used often to describe situations in which people seem unable to face reality or admit an obvious truth"

I am not even sure how you ride along for hundreds of miles staring at someones whizzer - either you are facing the wrong way or take your eyes off the road a lot. Now riding hundreds of miles staring at some guys arse, that is a reason to win right there.
    Homophobia is soooo gay

Not quite LOL but definitely inward chuckle
    Closet jockey wheel pimp whore.
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Homophobia, correctly means a fear of man(kind)......I have no fear of that, but gays scare me silly!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • rockmonkeysc
    I remember when gay meant happy and you could say you had come over a little queer without anyone thinking you abused homosexual dwarves.
  • poah
    poah Posts: 3,369
    Contented wrote:

orange owners?
  • rockmonkeysc
    POAH wrote:
    Contented wrote:

orange owners?

Orange bikes just don't look fabulous enough for and self respecting gay.
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    POAH wrote:
    Contented wrote:

orange owners?

Orange bikes just don't look fabulous enough for and self respecting gay.

Oh really?

lesbians-2-jpg.61802
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools