New shoes.

casatikid
casatikid Posts: 229
edited July 2014 in Road buying advice
Im looking to buy another pair of shoes and I cant believe how difficult it can be.
I currently own a 12 year old pair of Shimanos with a carbon/f/glass sole and a pair of Specialized Pro,s in white 2012 model.
I want a pair of black or black and white and after trying several different makes and models im still struggling to find a good comfortable fit.Tried Bont riot,Northwave Galaxy and others without any luck.My feet are widish but nothing out of the ordinary.Have been recommended Bont Vaypours but the price is a little higher than I really want to pay.
Size 46 ish if anyone knows of a new pair for sale local to them that I could order ?

Comments

• I've heard the Decathlon shoes are pretty good
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • casatikid
    Never heard of them but thanks,will google them
  • casatikid
    Just had a look.A bit basic I thought so not for me.Dont mind upto £180 ish
  • Pauld100
    Pauld100 Posts: 31
    I picked up a pair of DMT radial 2.0s from Evans a couple of weeks ago, having found the bonts too narrow? £90 down from £145, with carbon soles and heat mouldable inner soles. Might be worth a look. I ordered them into the local store so I could try them on.
  • Doony
    Doony Posts: 46
    I recently got a pair of Spiuk ZS15R, so much more comfy than my old Shimano's. Worth a look for something a little different. Quite blingy though
    2013 Felt F3 Di2
    2011 Cube Attempt