What's Oleg on about now

iainf72
iainf72 Posts: 15,784
edited July 2014 in Pro race
olegtinkov: @Vaughters good deal with @cannondalePro. I am very much support it! #changecycling
Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.

Comments

• TMR
    TMR Posts: 3,986
    God knows! I do like Oleg, he's brilliant value ;)
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 19,310
    This thread will run and run
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • iainf72
    All I can think is Garmin will be merging with Cannondale.

Garmin are exiting, but the team will persist. Sagan and Basso on way from Cannondale, American sponsor might want more American bias and Vaughters is quite chummy with Amadio.
  • TMR
    Then throw a potential move for BW into the mix and it looks like a pretty capable Team.
  • iainf72
    TMR wrote:
    Then throw a potential move for BW into the mix and it looks like a pretty capable Team.

It sounds like they are very much the Talansky show now, so depends how he could cope with that. But then, I've seen Cannondale want to launch a track bike, so if they could get BW to ride it now and then it might make perfect sense.
  • TMR
    iainf72 wrote:
    Garmin are exiting

heinz-ketchup1.jpg

?
  • TMR
    iainf72 wrote:
    It sounds like they are very much the Talansky show now, so depends how he could cope with that. But then, I've seen Cannondale want to launch a track bike, so if they could get BW to ride it now and then it might make perfect sense.

Part of me feels that we won't see BW on the road at all for much longer. I know the Garmin move has been discussed, but my spidey senses tell me that probably won't happen. I think he'll focus on the track and that'll be it. I'm hoping to be wrong though, obviously.
  • mm1
    mm1 Posts: 1,063
    What's Oleg on about now? Falling out with SRAM on twitter.
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241
    mm1 wrote:
    What's Oleg on about now? Falling out with SRAM on twitter.
    The SRAM Prsident called his team 'Saxo Bank' in an e-mail. Chris Froome should do likewise.
    Twitter: @RichN95