What the flippin Friday o'clock time is this??

homers_double
homers_double Posts: 8,232
edited July 2014 in The bottom bracket
Good morning flange fettlers,

Alarm went off on the other side of the bedroom so as I'm up I may as well go out.

Today will consist of some metal sections, some plastic covered metal bits, and later on some lager filled glass recepticals.

There's aTDF concert on in our local park so I might wobble home from that if it isn't chucking it down
Advocate of disc brakes.

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Morning.

The arris survived the onslaught of Thai food last night :lol:

Busy day here despite no work.

Taking Mrs 77 for her 5th session of chemo then have to take the youngest littley to his settling in session at school so a day with the milfs 8)
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,082
    good luck today with the ar5e and the wife Arran77

today has started well with a nice elongated commute across Chester on the fixie to minimise work to pub time later.

Work will soon knock the enjoyment of the day out of me
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    matthew h wrote:
    good luck today with the ar5e and the wife Arran77
    Seconded, although I don't really care about his aris'.
    Lovely day out there but I feel absolutely shattered. Left work early yesterday and went straight to bed for a couple of hours. I think I may have caught some sort of sleeping lurgy. I'm supposed to be out drinking tonight with an old school friend, hopefully beer will kill the lurgy.
    Until then I will be trying to convince people to buy stuff from me interspersed with drinking tea and eating fried food.
    Have fun.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    arran77 wrote:
    Morning.

Cor blimey stone the crows it's bleedin' 'ard to teach young folk owt, it's Aris...short for Aristotle

Happy anniversary for yesterday, Arran :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • arran77
    team47b wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Morning.

Cor blimey stone the crows it's bleedin' 'ard to teach young folk owt, it's Aris...short for Aristotle

Happy anniversary for yesterday, Arran :D

I blame the bloody iPad for the spelling balls up :wink:

Thanks anyway :D
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,605
    Aye, best of luck to Mrs A77, but not to Arran's choccy starfish...

Woke up a bit fuzzy round the edges after last nights pub trip to Shepherds Market :) but managed quite a respectable pace on the pedal in. Slower on the way back due to overheating problems. Junior is having an early night, wifey is out so I'm now dossing on t'internet till the Brazil - Colombia game is on the box.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Woken up at the usual time ie dead early, saw missus out the door and ferried son to the bus for his last day at college...

Then round to my mates house where the geeky gang met up, loaded bikes and off to the tarka trail for a social ride. Lots of banter and randomness with two ladies half my age and a gay guy. Many adventures in the rain and cake and back for tea time and the realities of domestic life...
  • crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399
    Mikey23 wrote:

Then round to my mates house where the geeky gang met up, loaded bikes and off to the tarka trail for a social ride. Lots of banter and randomness with two ladies half my age and a gay guy. Many adventures in the rain and cake and back for tea time and the realities of domestic life...

This has possibilities,any chance of a Viz / George and Lynne cartoon strip version.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,089
    Thai...sore brown starfish... There's a connection there somewhere.

Hello loons, layabouts and loiterers

Up an hour after the OP despite chucking the alarm clock to the other side of the bedroom. Took a trip to Motherwell today (work related) via the A71 - looks like good cycling country.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • arran77
    brown starfish

You can't say that, if the mods see it you'll be in trouble :shock:

seanoconn