buying cannondale team kit or similiar

radiation man
radiation man Posts: 446
edited July 2014 in Road buying advice
where can i buy cannondale team kit or similiar colour to match my cannondale supersix 2013 bike

Comments

• vespario
    vespario Posts: 228
    Some people will direct you to the rules!
    You may prefer to wear coordinated colours or quality kit that you don't need to swap if you change bike!
    Castelli do green accented kit.
  • trooperk
    trooperk Posts: 189
    May see you on here soon then.

https://www.facebook.com/FullProKitW
    Specialized-The clitoris of bikes.
  • Problem?

10491119_252088744999754_1850280705360833138_n.jpg
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    where can i buy cannondale team kit or similiar colour to match my cannondale supersix 2013 bike

Hi mate - have you tried looking on the internet, or going into a cycling shop..??
  • DavidJB
    DavidJB Posts: 2,019
    Don't do it.
  • cougie
    cougie Posts: 22,512
    Do it if you want to - maybe google 'cannondale team kit' ?

Just be aware its the rule that they change their kit as soon as you buy it.
  • marcusjb
    marcusjb Posts: 2,412
    Hang on - did I miss something? You finally actually bought a new bike? Why was this not front page news?
  • darkhairedlord
    darkhairedlord Posts: 7,180
    marcusjb wrote:
    Hang on - did I miss something? You finally actually bought a new bike? Why was this not front page news?

:shock: :shock: FFS this should be on the new bikes thread with a sticky and linked from radiationmans signature. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
  • SCR Pedro
    SCR Pedro Posts: 912
    Wear whatever you want. Anyone who creates such a Facegroup page with the sole intent of ridiculing others is clearly a sad pathetic loser. I would agree that there is a certain amount of irony in wearing team kit when you are not fit, but if it motivates you to get fitter, what is wrong with that?

I have a Lampre kit from 2008. Now it's old school :D
    Giant TCR Advanced II - Reviewed on my homepage
    Giant TCR Alliance Zero
    BMC teammachineSLR03
    The Departed
    Giant SCR2
    Canyon Roadlite
    Specialized Allez
    Some other junk...
  • rickeverett
    rickeverett Posts: 988
    OP can wear what he/she wants - anyone can, however you will enter the realm of the FPKW

https://www.facebook.com/FullProKitW :roll:

In fairness and IMO, I just don't get why some people cycle around pretending to be in a pro team member advertisement board.
  • darkhairedlord
    darkhairedlord Posts: 7,180
    I don't know what the problem is. It's ok to wear team footy kit in park and ok to wear team rugby shirts to the pub. Mind you I wouldn't wear a tri-suit on the commute...
  • Colinthecop
    Colinthecop Posts: 996
    Problem?

Oooh, the internet can be such a cruel place....
  • norvernrob
    norvernrob Posts: 1,448
    SCR Pedro wrote:
    Wear whatever you want. Anyone who creates such a Facegroup page with the sole intent of ridiculing others is clearly a sad pathetic loser. I would agree that there is a certain amount of irony in wearing team kit when you are not fit, but if it motivates you to get fitter, what is wrong with that?

I have a Lampre kit from 2008. Now it's old school :D

Half the photos on there are just of normal, slim cyclists with a team jersey on. However, there have been some absolute classics. The guy with the Sky kit stood over his bike smoking a fag was immense, and the one with the KOM jersey who was walking up a hill with his bike. :lol:

Agreed about taking the pee though, at least those overweight PKW are doing something about it by getting out on the bike. I wear team Jerseys quite often and couldn't give a shite what anyone else thinks.
  • Problem?

Oooh, the internet can be such a cruel place....

It was a Sportif ffs!
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles