Richmond Park Laps/pints Tuesday 8th?

menthel
menthel Posts: 2,484
edited July 2014 in Commuting chat
The boy is away with my parents and the wife is at a conference in Birmingham so I have next Tuesday all to myself! Anyone up for a few round the park and then a pint in one of the pubs? 7pm start?
RIP commute...
Sometimes seen bimbling around on a purple Fratello Disc or black and red Aprire Vincenza.

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    I might be up for this, anybody else? I can get there by 6, but could pop home and see the family and dump my bag first if we're going for 7pm.
  • menthel
    I am still planning to go to the park tomorrow. I will probably go home, dump my bag and get the good bike out and go up for 7pm or so.
    RIP commute...
    Sometimes seen bimbling around on a purple Fratello Disc or black and red Aprire Vincenza.
  • menthel
    Gah, laid up in bed with a cold. I think I might have relaxed for 2 minutes or so. Bloody annoying.
    RIP commute...
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    That's bad timing, do you know a good doctor that can get you back on the road quickly?
    I think I'll still go out and do a couple of laps as I've already told the EPO I'm going out so don't want to lose my time. Although if I come down with a dose of CBA I'll be up for another evening later in the week.
  • lancew
    lancew Posts: 680
    Bad timing indeed. I only saw this just now, but its off anyway. I like the idea of heading over to richmond for a gander.
    Specialized Allez Sport 2013