PTP - Tour de France

1242526272830»

Comments

• shazzz
    shazzz Posts: 1,077
    Well done, all and thanks Above The Cows.
    It's been a blast!
  • takethehighroad
    takethehighroad Posts: 6,810
    Thanks ATC, can't wait until Il Lombardia now :)
  • above_the_cows
    above_the_cows Posts: 11,406

You still have the Tour of Pologne, the Spanish race with the funny pancake hats, Eneco tour of the road furniture, them French Canadian races, the Vuelta, the Worlds...

Anyway as for me I'm going to miss the next few races (I know my 17th place on the overall standings will suffer like Toblerone Boy on a hot Alpine pass) I'm off on my very own Giro del Trentino (and other surrounding climbs)!

Wish me luck. If I don't return will someone come looking for me on the Stelvio? Cheers. And can I just say you've all been smashing.

xx
    Correlation is not causation.
  • takethehighroad
    takethehighroad Posts: 6,810

You still have the Tour of Pologne, the Spanish race with the funny pancake hats, Eneco tour of the road furniture, them French Canadian races, the Vuelta, the Worlds...

Anyway as for me I'm going to miss the next few races (I know my 17th place on the overall standings will suffer like Toblerone Boy on a hot Alpine pass) I'm off on my very own Giro del Trentino (and other surrounding climbs)!

Wish me luck. If I don't return will someone come looking for me on the Stelvio? Cheers. And can I just say you've all been smashing.

xx

I meant for the next race you're organising, so well was the TDF done
  • above_the_cows
    above_the_cows Posts: 11,406

xx

I meant for the next race you're organising, so well was the TDF done

Ah yes, I am indeed down to do the Race of the Falling Leaves. Thanks for your kind words, but I learnt only from the other masters of PTP.
    Correlation is not causation.
  • dish_dash
    dish_dash Posts: 5,643
    Thanks AtC! Great work... much appreciated...

Enjoy the Stelvio... and if you can enjoy the roman spa halfway up!