Tuesday's Sore Harris Thread

arran77
arran77 Posts: 9,260
edited July 2014 in The bottom bracket
Still plenty of bum wee action going on here, if I haven't eaten anything in days what the feck is it coming out of my harris :lol:

My daughter was supposed to have a school trip to wittenham clumps today but she seems to be ill as well so I'm off with her while my wife is out at various appointments.
"Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn

Comments

• smokey_bacon
    smokey_bacon Posts: 1,639
    Appropriate that Harris's of all kinds are s@*tting themselves at the moment. No?
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Your doesn't have any appointments she just likes her "me" time. Good to see your are doing well though mate.

Enjoyed the tennis last night, was late getting home but the second half of the footy was ok. Today I've got to leave the smog to do some interview prep with an old boss only to come back tomorrow, grrr, but all for a worthwhile cause
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Pinch, punch, 1st of the month
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,298
    Morning all,
    Lovely sunny day, but I had to drive in to get the car serviced. Going to meet the Mrs for lunch by the river in Twickenham, nice to get out of lovely Hanworth for a bit. Then also out for dinner with her tonight. She's not getting any bloody "me" time today. She'll be glad it's only our anniversary once a year at this rate.
    Onwards and upwards to more tea...
  • arran77
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Morning all,
    Lovely sunny day, but I had to drive in to get the car serviced. Going to meet the Mrs for lunch by the river in Twickenham, nice to get out of lovely Hanworth for a bit. Then also out for dinner with her tonight. She's not getting any bloody "me" time today. She'll be glad it's only our anniversary once a year at this rate.
    Onwards and upwards to more tea...

Lunch and dinner, you Casanova :lol: Congrats to you both :D
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,298
    arran77 wrote:
    I know, I'm such a smoothie. She'll be sick of the sight of me by the time the day's out. Thank you.
    Hope you and the daughter feel better by Thursday.
  • arran77
    Veronese68 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    I know, I'm such a smoothie. She'll be sick of the sight of me by the time the day's out. Thank you.
    Hope you and the daughter feel better by Thursday.

She's perked up already, the wonders of Calpol :lol:

seanoconn
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    arran77 wrote:
    Still plenty of bum wee action going on here, if I haven't eaten anything in days what the feck is it coming out of my harris :lol:

It's Aris not Harris you 'ampshire oik :roll:

Aris-totle bottle, bottle and glass, ar5e, you *berk :D

*berkley hunt
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • arran77
    team47b wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

*berkley hunt

I didn't have you down as a common oik :P

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,469
    Thought you'd got rid of me eh :mrgreen:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:

No, you're just like my shits at the moment, can't shift the feckers :wink:

seanoconn
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    arran77 wrote:
    team47b wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

*berkley hunt

I didn't have you down as a common oik :P

I speak many languages, one or two of them is right common, gajo chava :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399
    I wondered if this was going to be about Rolfs first day in the chokey,alas no,anyway hope your bum heals over soon Arran.
  • arran77
    I wondered if this was going to be about Rolfs first day in the chokey,alas no,anyway hope your bum heals over soon Arran.

:lol:

T47 has pointed out the error of my post already, the smart arse (pun intended :wink: ). You could well have been correct to think it was about Rolf though as after Friday I suspect that Mr Harris might well have a very sore arris :shock: he'll be such a target as soon as that the prison gates close close behind him :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,469
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

No, you're just like my shits at the moment, can't shift the feckers :wink:
    Thought the problem was that you were shifting them rather too well :P
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,674
    arran77 wrote:
    a school trip to wittenham clumps today

Ah hah, used to live in Wittenham, the Clumps aka the south oxfordshire Alps, are lovely, with the area round it open access courtesy of a charitable trust set up by Martin Wood who got his money from Oxford Instruments back in the day.
  • arran77
    orraloon wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    a school trip to wittenham clumps today

Ah hah, used to live in Wittenham, the Clumps aka the south oxfordshire Alps, are lovely, with the area round it open access courtesy of a charitable trust set up by Martin Wood who got his money from Oxford Instruments back in the day.

Did look interesting.

Think a trip over there will be had 8)

seanoconn