Aldi Cycling Event Sunday 29th June

2»

Comments

• overlord2
    overlord2 Posts: 339
    Echo what someone said about quailty. Pump I bought lasted about 5 pumps bought as a spare went in the bin. A computer that I bought went the same way.

Lidl sunglasses were great though as have been a base layer and gloves. It's all a bit hit and miss with Aldi and Lidl.

I wouldn't go for stuff I depended upon like tools etc.
  • rodgers73
    rodgers73 Posts: 2,626
    Get the bike stand - its really really good!
  • Moonbiker
    Moonbiker Posts: 1,706
    I still have a load of different colour mitts fromprevious offers, & the bike stand. The track pump are still working fine after 3 yr and used 100 of times times. Not sure if stuff I have is lidl aldi can't remember.

Would you trust a £10 helmet?

I suppose its just protective as £60 one in a crash?
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Moonbiker wrote:

I suppose its just protective as £60 one in a crash?

I imagine to be sold as a helmet they need to meet the same criteria as a £300 one. Just like medications.
  • Anonymous
    Aldi Cycling Event Sunday 29th June........Great, I will set my alarm.......Oh, 2014.........Damn, I missed it :?
  • chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913
    Carbonator wrote:
    Aldi Cycling Event Sunday 29th June........Great, I will set my alarm.......Oh, 2014.........Damn, I missed it :?

The Lidl one starts today (as the post was revived to tell us)
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • Anonymous
    Chris Bass wrote:
    Carbonator wrote:

The Lidl one starts today (as the post was revived to tell us)

'Lidl Cycling Event Monday 16th March' on a new thread would have been better then wouldn't it?

Are we reaching a max thread count ceiling?
    I am all for economising but thats worse than sharing bathwater with your gran.

Someone is going to go to the wrong German discounter :shock: