It's Thursday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited June 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Mehning Losers!

Well, yesterday can fark off. Had my Job Description, and it just highlights all the things that have been taken off me in the last 4 years and little given to me. Doesn't look like I'll be getting any pay rise in the future. Fark 'em.
Then went to Bury for a meeting, which talked about changes I'm not happy with. Not happy at all, to the point where if they go ahead, I'll say 'fark off' and leave.

Today should be better.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    . Not happy at all, to the point where if they go ahead, I'll say 'fark off' and leave.

Three words 'Mule: Ditch, Head and Backwards.

You know it makes sense!

Mornin' window lickers

Busy day in work trying to promote the business to visitors, and everyone senior has decided they've got better things to do. Guess it's me carrying the can for them then! At least it's a free lunch.

Onwards! To coffee! Sooo much coffee.....
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Morning all,

Still off work with this throat infection. Antibiotics have started to kick in so at least I can eat now.

Other than that, nothing much to report. I think I'll go back to bed.

Laters
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Morning,
    Not a bad start to the day, also popped into the local Gregs to buy a hot sausage roll, i got that and a bacon turnover, a belgium bun and a coffee = WIN

Tonight will be collecting kids from school and taking them to a local ride spot with the dogs, not a bad day.

Toodles
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,858
    shoot day so far - had to leave home at 5 for a meeting in High Wycombe, bright side is beer later. Just work shoot inbetween
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Hi cruddies

Getting read for an ISO 9001 audit, as quality rep for the dep't it's busy times, of well, the work isn't hard, just boring!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    Blimey, afternoon already.
    I suppose I could eat my sandwiches now then. Usual day of work, nothing too exciting. Wife and daughter are both at home sick, hopefully I won't get whatever lurgy they have. Got to leave early as it's the AGM for the scout group, as I'm treasurer I have to go along and make out I'm competent. Hopefully nobody will ask me any questions.
    Mulling over what bike to buy. I might start a thread in here about buying a 29er, I don't want answers that are too sensible after all.
  • Chunkers1980
    Chunkers1980 Posts: 8,035
    Too right, Veron. I couldn't tell you you're an idiot if you want a clown bike and that you'll get bad aids worms if you do.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    Too right, Veron. I couldn't tell you you're an idiot if you want a clown bike and that you'll get bad aids worms if you do.
    Edzackery, that's what I need to hear.
  • lawman
    lawman Posts: 6,868
    Afternoon Crudders!!!

Today has been proper mixed bag!! On one hand I got the final result of my degree this morning, I kinda knew I'd got a 2:1 but still nice to see it in writing :D On the other today's work meh hit new levels of mehness, but hey ho it's payday on Monday :D

Tonight I shall be riding bikes and celebrating with a few (read many) Ales down the local brewery after.

Laters!!
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Scout group. I have to go along and make out.

Hopefully nobody will ask me any questions.

FTFY

Pervert.
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Evening bumders. Stag party yesterday. Woke up battered, bruised and heavily hungover this morning. Good fun, dreading checking the damage to the bank balance though...
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,406
    Evening Twunts,

Got shot of stropchild till Saturday night on her school trip to Paris, so peace reigns in the house. Got a free lunch today, Suarez got banned and I'm pedalling tomorrow - so all is good with the world :) And Bike Park Wales in a couple of weeks...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]