Advventure X Series

jackk1992
jackk1992 Posts: 141
edited July 2014 in XC and Enduro
Got my first one coming up in Coed-y-brenin coming soon, Really looking forward to it, was just wondering if anyone has done any of the others yet, or doing this one as well? :)

Not sure i have the most ideal bike for doing it on, but it has two wheels so im sure ill manage :P
2013 Mondraker Foxy XR MS Mountain Bike
Giant TCR-1 Custom Road Bike
2013 Merida Big Nine TFS 500
2015 Merida Ride 4000

"Because limits, like fears, are often just an illusion"

Comments

• BLW
    BLW Posts: 96
    I'm going to have a crack at the one in the Lakes in October, gives me chance to train (although should be fit enough now) but I'm hoping I can drag the husband along and get him doing it too, never done one before but we'll make a few days of it and camp over somewhere, bikes ...barby...few beers, sounds good to me. :D

Good luck with yours, let us know how it goes, pics would be good!
  • mikenetic
    mikenetic Posts: 486
    Is the October one the Monster Miles event? If so I did that last year, so I can give you some insights.
  • jackk1992
    jackk1992 Posts: 141
    I completed the Rhinog Raptor, so difficult! It was such a good day though, really enjoyed it and was so proud of myself at the end of it. Came straight home and signed up to the one in Scotland and I'm already signed up to the one in Cumbria.

Plus my worry about the bike was true because I bought a new bike just before the event and wouldn't have wanted to do it on anything else! Hardtail is perfect for it.
    2013 Mondraker Foxy XR MS Mountain Bike
    Giant TCR-1 Custom Road Bike
    2013 Merida Big Nine TFS 500
    2015 Merida Ride 4000

"Because limits, like fears, are often just an illusion"