Wednesday Morningness...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited June 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

I really need to figure out why I wake up at 5:15 every single day. It's beginning to drive me mad!

Today I'm having my Job Description looked at. It's about 4 years out of date, and I know I'll be missing out on some money due to changes. I'd like this to end with jumping up 2 wage spine points, but I imagine I'll be lucky with 1.

Meeting over in Bury tonight, so a long night is due.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,868
    Good luck TKM

I too have been awake since stupid o'clock and sat in the kitchen working, I've just realised I've made a mistake - forgot to send out the random email at the start, as the file I've been working on for over an hour and just sent to the MD could have been done at anytime :oops:

today is sports day and working from home, with nothing planned later
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Howdie nackers,
    a day in my own office today for a change, but whizzing round central london has been fun in the sun with all the totty on show.
    today will mainly be catching up on stuff and defending minions from the upper echelons of stupidity

Anywhoo out on the fatty tonight and maybe a get a little swim in later too?

Toodles
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,493
    I woke up at 5.15 as well on account of beer drunk the night before :) Feel a bit better now but have to get up too bleedin early tomorrow to drop junior off for her 3 day school trip to France. At least I'll get a bit of peace on Saturday. Boss back tomorrow so may not be as relaxed in the office as the first half of the week...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    evenin gits

having a quiet week mincing about with a red arrow that i have in bits and no real way forward to get the bezzler back together to continue wowing the crowds..................blah! m'eh and blah!

In other news i have repaired mrs 13s puncture on her Orange that she uses for communting! and am taking one of my beasts to work as there are rides afoot, apologies for talking about bikes!

Anyhoo, on the smash tomorrow night! being an old get the hangover may last the weekend, wish me luck.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er