Fatbirds

navrig2
navrig2 Posts: 1,851
edited June 2014 in Road buying advice
So many retailers get a hard time from posters on here I thought I'd add a plaudit to Fatbirds.

I ordered a stem from them last week. It arrived two days later. I realised I had made a mistake and didn't order an oversized one. So I returrned it two days later but immediately ordered the correct one. It arrived two days later.

Meantime the returned stem arrived at Fatbirds and they immediately credited my account.

All of the above took place in the last 7-8 days.

Can't fault them - well done Fatbirds. :D:D

Comments

• eddiefiola
    eddiefiola Posts: 344
    Funny that normal service levels are now given plaudits, I realize this will sound snarky but this is what it's become, we congratulate companies for giving minimum service levels.
  • navrig2
    navrig2 Posts: 1,851
    eddiefiola wrote:
    Funny that normal service levels are now given plaudits, I realize this will sound snarky but this is what it's become, we congratulate companies for giving minimum service levels.

I don't totally agree in the context of the reasoning behind some of the complaints posted on web forums, this one included. People seem to expect the unreasonable in terms of service/price etc.

Additionally there are frequent posts along the lines of "Has anyone done any business with Acme co?"

Therefore why not acknowledge when a company has provided a good service albeit in line with the expectations of some?