It's Tuesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited June 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Well we moved most of my office yesterday, then had to give up due to the amount of dust coming from the ceiling (they were taking down the tiles whilst I was still there).

Today, I need to sift through all the carp that I have, and then chill the fark out. Luckily, the football match event has been cancelled, so I can go home and watch the friendly in comfort.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    sun stroke has gone...woo hoo.

but I've woken up this morning feeling like I've swallowed a bag of spanners and my throat is killing me!

feck me, all this good weather and I've been ill for most of it :x

laters
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,870
    Morning

A day in sunny Solihull for me, hopefully get away in time for the friendly

Later is probably a write off as its against the law to watch football without beer.

laters
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Evening clunge munchers.

Today i am in that dump called London, least the queen could do is make me tea nad biscuits damn her!

might wander down to Rob.W new shop at some point while im up here which would be interesting.

In other news coffee mmmm
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Afternoon crudders

Quiet day at work, even quieter tomorrow as I'm off to apply for my next Indian Visa, tee hee!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    The Rookie wrote:
    Afternoon crudders

Quiet day at work, even quieter tomorrow as I'm off to apply for my next Indian Bride, tee hee!

They expensive then?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515
    Evening Crudmongs,

Escaped from work early to watch Englands last effort in the World Cup, made bearable by free beer. Now half h'd and on the train home hoping no hangover tomorrow morning. No pedalling tomorrow, can't be arsed.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,324
    Evening all,
    Busy day re-routing a load of plumbing. Working in ceiling voids, behind tiles and generally in small spaces doesn't agree with me. I ache like hell. But the leaking pipe under the concrete floor is no longer entrusted with movement of water and all of the plumbing would appear to be in order and not leaking, yet.
    Back to work for a rest tomorrow.