The Sunday thread for this week

Stevo_666
Stevo_666 Posts: 58,165
edited June 2014 in The bottom bracket
In case anyone thinks last weeks Sunday thread is the right one.

Got the patio looking like a patio rather than an extension of the lawn this morning and have rewarded myself with a nice big bucket of coffee. The aches and pains from Fridays gravity based sweat fest seem to have got sorse compared to yesterday so I must be offically an old fart. But I'm going back to Wales in less than 3 weeks for more punishment :D

Make the most of the sunshine peeps.
"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]

Comments

• Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Big sunglasses and a hide away day
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • sandyballs
    sandyballs Posts: 577
    60km ride with only 1 shower just before the cake stop and then returned home to find iPad is foo**k'd.

Great, off to apple service centre tomorrow to get robbed again.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Evening tards.

Busy day today, Sunday School first thing then home for a bit before heading to the pre school summer fayre and then took my son to one of his friends parties......why the feck do grown men choose to be childrens entertainers, sod that :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Great day in the sun - 72 miles racing some friends and the family . them in the car and me cycling , knackered and bloated - but happy
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    Great day in the sun - 72 miles racing some friends and the family . them in the car and me cycling , knackered and bloated - but happy
    Who won? :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Evening all,
    Busy weekend making a mess in the house. More tiling and re-routing a load of plumbing. Found a veritable vipers nest of pipes and wiring in the void above the kitchen ceiling, getting better now. Although this does inevitably mean a new ceiling will be needed after sorting the plumbing and wiring.
    Only working half day tomorrow as taking the female child to the orthodontist then day off on Tuesday to get the house functional again.
    Just been to the pub for refreshment, feeling refreshed now.
  • Evening, did a 30 mile ride today in and around London.
    Used to the new road bike now and enjoyed myself in the sun.
    Had a nice curry for supper.
    Result.
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Who won? :)

beat them to all but one pub :) average speed between pub 6 & 7 was 19.8 mph
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Racing Matt to a pub gives him an unfair advantage. It's like the carrot in front of a donkey.
  • tlw1
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Racing Matt to a pub gives him an unfair advantage. It's like the carrot in front of a donkey.

:)
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    I had a vision of that Looney Tunes character 'Roadrunner' when you mentioned Mr h racing to a pub.