Sunny Saturday Thread

arran77
arran77 Posts: 9,260
edited June 2014 in The bottom bracket
I dunno, I leave you lot alone for the day and the daily thread gets forgotten :roll: I suppose everyone was out in the sun :lol:

Children's swimming lessons done, summer fayre done, daughters homework helped with and not cooking a curry for tea.

Did think about a ride this evening but I really can't be arsed :D
"Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn

Comments

• Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Working today... Now catching up with cricket, possibly a smallish ride later on and early to bed for the dartmoor classic tomorrow
  • fat_cat
    fat_cat Posts: 566
    Nice ride out in the sun this afternoon. Best bike now fixed following damage inflicted by dartmoor on Wednesday (broken drive side spoke). Think the bike was trying to tell me I'm too old to ride up 20% ramps! LBS in Devon couldn't fix it as they were too busy sorting peoples bikes for the Dartmoor Classic.

Good luck tomorrow Mikey.
  • nathancom
    nathancom Posts: 1,567
    Well at least we still have the cricket now that it only took 4 days for the World Cup to be over...and another Australian playing for us too.

Have a good one on Dartmoor.
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Thanks folks... 20% you say?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,560
    Whoops, missed this thread, can we roll it over into Sunday? :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]