Bush trimming Saturday morning thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,862
edited June 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Mornin

Of for the usual Saturday morning of swimming lessons/library & sweet shop with the kids soon

Then its off to trim my mother in laws hedge, its quite overgrown and both the front and back needs doing :lol:

After the joys of that I'm taking the kids cycling, my view is there are some lovely lanes around here that lead to some great pubs :)

laters

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Good luck with the mother in laws bush Matthew :lol:

Swimming lessons here too then school summer fayre, maybe a ride later when it cools off a tad.
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning cruddy crudders,

Looks like its going to be a day for being outside, tidying the garden, visiting shops, visiting pubs, cleaning cars, eating bacons, quaffing booze etc etc

Good luck with the mom in laws bush Matthew, i hear it is rather unkempt, not as bad as Gts mums though.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Losers!

The Ecuador v Honduras match last night did a great job of sending me to the land of nod. I had a much needed, fantastic sleep.

Today, not much planned really. I need new jeans woo. Also, need to find out why my Dad's mobile has lost it's £13 of credit. He uses it once in a blue moon, mainly for emergencies (he's disabled), and now his phone has no credit, and noone can ring it. EE are thieving barstewards!

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,466
    @matther h - make sure you use a good strimmer, these types of bushes can be very tough and extensive.

Morning mongs, its aches and pains day as I recover from yesterdays DH sweatfest. Am doing a bit of fettling on the Panzer including chopping the saddle down and ordering some better grips. Later will be dinner and booze round at my cousins house and maybe a spot of footy watching.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    its aches and pains day because I'm an old git

FTFY :wink:

How were the new incontinence pants btw :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,466
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    its aches and pains day because I'm an old git

FTFY :wink:

How were the new incontinence pants btw :P
    On the doormat when I got home from Wales. Suppose incontinence pants could be quite handy for downhill :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]