2»

Comments

• Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,490
    nathancom wrote:
    Pross wrote:
    nathancom wrote:
    Hope it doesn't go septic now!

That happened when I went through the same procedure - took 9 months to clear and left a big ugly scar. Ironically the doctor had said he could remove it in the surgery but would do it in theatre instead as it would be neater!

In the last few days I've had a kidney stone and there's been times I think the Reaper is winning by letting me live!!
    Ouch, I have heard that kidney stones are the closest men can come to the pain of childbirth. What are you going to call it?

I'll probably name it after one of you lot as it is an agonising pain.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    arran77 wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    9 am and no sign of Arran. :shock:
    Hope the reaper hasn't claimed him, or worse still, he is having to do some work. :lol:

:lol:

No, just a leisurely start to the day as the littlies are on school holiday so I don't always get to work quite when I should :shock:

Normal service is now resumed :mrgreen:
    Looks like our plan to give a loon a rifle and bus fare to Hampshire for that elusive head shot hasn't worked...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Hope the reaper hasn't claimed him, or worse still, he is having to do some work. :lol:

No, just a leisurely start to the day as the littlies are on school holiday so I don't always get to work quite when I should :shock:

Looks like our plan to give a loon a rifle and bus fare to Hampshire for that elusive head shot hasn't worked...

He probably spent the money on Irn Bru and Buckfast, and is sat in Stranraer bus station shooting the pigeons :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:

He probably spent the money on Irn Bru and Buckfast, and is sat in Stranraer bus station shooting the pigeons :wink:
    Is that the loon or Metal Mickey you're talking about?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:

Is that the loon or Metal Mickey you're talking about?

Same thing isn't it :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    I ask because he's been suspiciously quiet these last few days. He hasn't even been on the 'what do I look like' thread and he'd normally be on that sort of thread like a pigeon on a chip. I reckon he's up to something...
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I ask because he's been suspiciously quiet these last few days. He hasn't even been on the 'what do I look like' thread and he'd normally be on that sort of thread like a pigeon on a chip. I reckon he's up to something...

He was about last night trying calling the shots again :lol:

http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=30005&t=12974875&p=18980873#p18980873

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Such authority...
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Such authority...

Back fired again though :lol:

seanoconn