Woesday

The Rookie
The Rookie Posts: 27,812
edited June 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Crudders

Another day of meeting people who don't want to tell me the truth...can get frustrating.
Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.

Comments

• thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Losers!

We got told that we've been allowed building permission at work, so everything has stepped up a gear, and we need to hurry up moving out of the office. Great.

Think I'll leave work early today to go and buy my season ticket for Bury FC. Been trying to do it for a few weeks now, but they're not making it easy for me.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Hola fags,

Long day lined up at work, who thought it would be so hard to get people into a restaurant for free food. Supposed to be off tomorrow but going in for wine tasting and the company is taking everyone out for beers and football. Life is tough sometimes.

If anyone is in Nottingham this weekend and fancies eating out for free, let me know!

Laters
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

good ride on a new trail with NM last night, was fast and dry :)

today is work meh with a bit of actual work thrown in.

I may try and sneak another ride in later as the weather is so good.

laters :D
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Ste_t - will there be chips? :)

morning

work meh day - slightly cheered up by cycling in
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Stuck in denmark till tonight,

My god this is the most boring country in the world sigh...
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Mehning,
    Drizzle this morning brings on my hayfever :?
    May be lucky and get out on the bike today?
    Stripped No1's bike down last night, put first of the bits on, still waiting on wheels and brakes :(

Anywhoo who's got my bacons?
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    I had shitty bacon this mornign a the hotel.. tiny tiny bits... super thin jus had to pile it up..
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    matthew h wrote:
    Ste_t - will there be chips? :)

morning

work meh day - slightly cheered up by cycling in

More chips than you could shake a useless waitress at
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Morning all*,
    Had to go to physio for my shoulder this morning, first time since they injected stuff into the joint. After I showed her how much movement I had she said I didn't need to see her and to keep doing the stretches for a while. Wow! I've just realised for the first time in over 10 years I don't have some sort of ongoing medical thing going on. I was signed off by the oncologists earlier this year and this is the end of all the treatment after my accident in 2012.
    I think I'll have a beer or two to celebrate tonight.

* I know it's afternoon already but if you say "good morning" until about 3pm it makes the afternoon fly by.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    evening twunts,

my red arrow is putting up a right fight, think i'll stick it on ebay! any reasonable offers, one careful owner etc etc!

other than that foods is inbound, beer is happening and there is footy on, an all round pleasing situation.

toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,452
    Evening Felchers,

Got a bit h'd last night watching Brazil v Mexico in a sports bar full of Brazilians and Mexicans. The atmosphere was quite 'lively' to say the least :) Now feeling a bit better but waking up at 4am with the booze sweats didn't really help! Quiet night for me I reckon...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]