the nonlieinsunday morning thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,861
edited June 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning

Feeling a bit below par due to way too much ale last night - but how else do you sleep in a tent?

My mate stopped drinking at 7pm - think he is a genius....
Now

Right onwards to tea and then the Shropshire highland challenge which is basically just a day of pain on the bike :(

Laters

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Good luck with the bike ride Matthew h :)

More birthday celebrations for my daughter today, this time with the family so loafing around in the sun is the order of the day 8)
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning slags,

Went out for a beer last night and had a lie in this morning.

Now on my way home for a lie down.

Good luck with the ride H, you mentalist.

Laters
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,452
    matthew h wrote:
    then road riding which is basically just a day of pain on the bike :(
    FTFY.

Morning Wasters,

Stayed up late-ish for the inevitable footy related disappointment and am now paying for it. At least I got a box of Poncey chocolates from wifey and stropchild who have also been good enough to leave me alone for the morning - my Fathers Day sepcial request :) Later will be lazing and even a quick nap, I'm feeling that motivated.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    I had a lie in again, tea delivered to me and crumpets for breakfast. I like a bit of crumpet.
    Off out for a fry up with my Dad shortly followed by teaching my son how to change the clutch in a Mini.
    Should try some beer later, I've heard it's good stuff.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Hola crudfuds

nice wedding yesterday, plenty of blart wearing nowt, plenty of H'dness going on and dance floor avoided, success!

Recovery shizzle going on now and an early night fo' sure.

Laters ladies!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Dirty and knackered - great ride, only 65 miles but 5,500ft of climbs = tired legs, but a great day