Toy
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 17,126
    oi! snakes are nice

not as good as cats, but still nice
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Not a cat person either, did buy the lass a kitten, just neglected to mention how my dogs hate cats
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    That's not a snake, this is a snake :wink:

11huix4.jpg

My daughters birthday party this afternoon :D
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Muito boa!
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Yikes!
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • arran77
    Yikes!

We had tarantulas, scorpions and various lizard things there as well 8)
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • arran77 wrote:
    Yikes!

TBF fair, I'd be more scared of the kids....
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • arran77
    arran77 wrote:
    Yikes!

TBF fair, I'd be more scared of the kids....

Good shout, a room full of 6 year olds is pretty scary :lol:

seanoconn
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    arran77 wrote:

11huix4.jpg

Is that Mrs Arran in the background?
  • arran77
    Ballysmate wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

11huix4.jpg

No.

I did manage to 'accidentally' get lots of the mums legs in the background when I was taking pictures :lol:

seanoconn
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    arran77 wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

11huix4.jpg

No.

I did manage to 'accidentally' get lots of the mums legs in the background when I was taking pictures :lol:

Get any fur?
  • arran77
    Ballysmate wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

11huix4.jpg

No.

Get any fur?

I'll have to examine the pictures later :wink:

seanoconn
  • arran77
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Get any fur?

Here you go Bally, just for you......

image.jpg

seanoconn
  • BelgianBeerGeek
    BelgianBeerGeek Posts: 5,226
    Impressed as I am with Arrans "up the shirt shots", can I ask T47: Is that snake normal out there? Mrs BBG freaks at a spider, but is talking more and more about living abroad. And yes, I'm trying to delay with tales of scorpions, flesh-eating bugs etc. Snakes would delay the moving abroad idea indefinitely I think. I now it's sad but I kinda like GB (although I might move to Belgium for the beer :P )
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • BelgianBeerGeek
    BelgianBeerGeek Posts: 5,226
    Impressed as I am with Arrans "up the shirt shots", can I ask T47: Is that snake normal out there? Mrs BBG freaks at a spider, but is talking more and more about living abroad. And yes, I'm trying to delay with tales of scorpions, flesh-eating bugs etc. Snakes would delay the moving abroad idea indefinitely I think. I now it's sad but I kinda like GB (although I might move to Belgium for the beer :P )
    Should of course be " up the skirt shots". Beaver, minge, MILFs etc :roll:
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399
    team47b wrote:
    Outside the front door...

DSC02787.jpg

Nice to see Thing from The Addams Family is doing ok as well.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,598

Nice to see Thing from The Addams Family is doing ok as well.
    :D

You may find that's actually t47's wife...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • team47b

This is the second grass snake I have seen around my house in the last eight years. My house is located in a rural jungle and even in my 'garden' I have only ever seen one snake, an adder. I would say it is about the same as the UK, although I did live in the new forest :D

We have geckos, chameleons, hedgehogs, feral cats, scorpions and snails in the garden. I don't like snails.

Sounds like you need to live in a town:D

(No decent beer here it's all la**er)
  • Pituophis
    Pituophis Posts: 1,025
    team47b wrote:

This is the second grass snake I have seen around my house in the last eight years. My house is located in a rural jungle and even in my 'garden' I have only ever seen one snake, an adder. I would say it is about the same as the UK, although I did live in the new forest :D

We have geckos, chameleons, hedgehogs, feral cats, scorpions and snails in the garden. I don't like snails.

It looks like a ladder snake to me but I've been wrong about stuff before!
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    So you were showing your snake to some 6 year olds...
  • team47b
    Pituophis wrote:
    team47b wrote:

Loses a bit in translation, in Português it is O Cobra' :shock:

It could well be a young ladder snake as it has not developed the 'ladder ' pattern yet it is difficult to say. I bow to your superior snake knowledge :D
  • Pituophis
    Pituophis Posts: 1,025
    team47b wrote:
    Pituophis wrote:
    team47b wrote:

Loses a bit in translation, in Português it is O Cobra' :shock:

It could well be a young ladder snake as it has not developed the 'ladder ' pattern yet it is difficult to say. I bow to your superior snake knowledge :D

Young Ladder snakes start out with ladders (and look far nicer) and they fade into twin stripes as they mature. :(