team47b Posts: 6,425
edited June 2014 in The bottom bracket
This thread is for Mikey.

Or anyone else struggling with the days of the week :D
my isetta is a 300cc bike

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    This is a very good labour saving idea, one thread that does every day of the week 8)
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,317
    Yes, but Piña will claim it was his idea.
  • arran77
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Yes, but Piña will claim it was his idea.

Not for 2 weeks he won't :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    Thought it had been quiet. Has he misbehaved or is he on holiday?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,494
    Sounds like he was a very naughty boy but a quick search on his recent posts shows up nothing?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • He's stirring things up in the 'Sportif crash' thread. Soon to be in the 'It's all kicking off thread'.
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Ta mate, i got that one...

Watching the rugby right now but will be riding with my mate right after. Bit concerned about this as bonked yesterday (no not that sort). Missus off to plymouth again helping to get house ready for probate valuation...
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Dont like this today business, we are not radio 4! Off to do some cross country riding with the better half, hopefully I won't fall off. ciao
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,869
    Off to the Shropshire highland challenge - camping and drinking today followed by the ride tomorrow. What can go wrong? :)
  • veronese68
    Saturday, still lounging in bed having had a couple of cups of tea and some biscuits. Major disaster when one of the malted milks failed after a very brief dunk. I can only assume the structural integrity had been compromised by an invisible crack. Wouldn't have happened to a ginger nut.
    Got to go and buy the old man a birthday present later, some bike fiddling and tidying if the garage may follow.
    Onwards to glory...
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,018
    Woop, 55km in the bag and home by 9!
    Gonna smash the shit out the tiling today and book some flights for a lads biking holiday to Italy.
    If I was gay if write a goddamn hashtag about it!
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,946
    Today.

My son gets married. I'm going to miss having him around.

The older I get, the better I was.

• arran77
    Awesome 8) Not the missing him bit though.
    Capt Slog wrote:
    Today.

My son gets married. I'm going to miss having him around.

Children's swimming lessons done, 18 goody bags and lunch bags done for my daughters party the afternoon, all that's left is the 18 excited six year olds :shock:

Tonight will very much involve chilling out!!!

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,494
    Afternoon Peeps,

Wifey and stropchild are out so I've been out for coffee and have been in the man cave to do good fettling of The Panzer - finally got the suspension settings sussed out and adjusted for next Friday's Wales trip. Lots of poring over instruction manuals and fiddling - front suspension has 5 separate adjustments and the rear shock has 3 separate adjustments - some of these adjustments have 24 possible settings each :shock: . I'm not very techy either, lucky you can do it all with bare hands, a flat bade screwdriver and a hexagonal spanner thingy :)

Another summer barbie this afternoon followed by another evening of The Beautiful Game....
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • homers_double
    Credit card needs a rest, just booked flights, bike carriage and merc Vito hire for three days cycling around Lake Como.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Credit card needs a rest, just booked flights, bike carriage and merc Vito hire for three days cycling around Lake Como.

Is there any relevance to the 'credit card' reference?
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • homers_double
    Only because I've booked 4 people's tickets on it, nothing else really.

It isn't like I'm doing a vtech and saying what type of members only card it is.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    What sort of members card is it btw?
  • arran77
    Mikey23 wrote:

If its not a Coutts World Card it's not worth mentioning :wink:

seanoconn
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,547
    pfft, you have a woman's card my lord
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Don't you already own 81% of Coutts :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,547
    nah, not been the same since rbs took over nwb, stay well away
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • arran77
    sungod wrote:
    pfft, you have a woman's card my lord

I can assure you that I have no chance whatsoever of being invited to have one of those cards :wink:

seanoconn
  • homers_double
    Fucking clubcard baby!!!
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    arran77 wrote:
    Mikey23 wrote:

If its not a Coutts World Card it's not worth mentioning :wink:

Unfortunately not as good as they used to be. Hoare & Co cheque book for me. Or cash. Credit is so ugerrrrly.

Anyhow, brilliant 100k in the sun this morning, afternoon and early evening snooze and picnic with la familia on the beach, prosecco, home made salami and calcio this evening.

Pukka, like.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    sungod wrote:
    nah, not been the same since rbs took over nwb, stay well away

Exactly - agree 100%. And following the rebranding to RBSCoutts and then back to Coutts debacle..........

Lovely people who work there, appalling infrastructure.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.