TFI Friday

arran77
arran77 Posts: 9,260
edited June 2014 in The bottom bracket
The downside to this lovely sunny weather is that the littlies wake when it's light so even though I have a day off I'm up already :lol:

This morning will consist of school runs and a bit of shopping, rock and roll me :wink:
"Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,888
    Rock and roll Arran :)

Lots of work grief, but as I handed in my assignment last night, no study = pub and then some friends over for a curry

Right - off to work
  • simonhead
    simonhead Posts: 1,399
    Nice ride in, looking for structural engineers with offshore piling experience that speak dutch for a role in Belgium. Knock off at 4 and have a pass until 8 so gonna do a couple of loops of Nonsuch Park on the way home and meet a mate for a pint about 5.30. Gotta be home to get the supermarket delivery in for 8 but have a few mates coming over with beer for a world cup trivial pursuits night.
    Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.
  • arran77
    simonhead wrote:
    looking for structural engineers with offshore piling experience that speak dutch for a role in Belgium.

Good luck with that :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Missus insists on sleeping with the window open. Dawn chorus kicking off at 04.30. Just love those rooks... Everyone off now so relax before work with toast and watching cricket highlights. Hoping my chap wants to bike ride today
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,596
    simonhead wrote:
    Nice ride in, looking for structural engineers with offshore piling experience that speak dutch for a role in Belgium.<...>

i know someone impressively structurally engineered who speaks flemish and would be good for a roll in belgium, with or without the floating carpet
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,367
    There are some impressively structurally engineered types around here.
    Friday and nearly time to go and have a fry up. Life is good.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,451
    A sweaty day at work followed by Vodka romp Friday, my favourite night of the week. Life is good. And there was £3 off Russian Standard Vodka in Sainsburys :D
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,049
    TFIF indeed!

The Weekend (starting at 2.15 today) will consisit of tiling, a few small ales, riding bikes, possibly a few larger ales on Satuday with cake, flagging on Sunday and other added household/diy goodness.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,747
    I nearly regretted the 3 carafes of sake that me and a mate demolished last night, but seems that the stuff is good for avoiding hangovers :) The pedal into work this morning woke me up a bit and caffeine will see me through till the end of the day.

Footy fest starts.tonight for me...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Afternoon ladies. Hope you have all gotten off early and found some sinful pleasure.

Just painted the outside of the house (back) and walked the dogs now time for a breather before I try and find some friends for the night
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • arran77
    sa0u823e wrote:
    Afternoon ladies. Hope you have all gotten off early and found some sinful pleasure.

Just painted the outside of the house (back) and walked the dogs now time for a breather before I try and find some friends for the night

If you can't find any real mates dig up the Friday Night Squares thread on here and pull up a pew with the other saddos :wink:

seanoconn
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    isetta to the garage for an estimate, cat to the vet for an intimate, me to the bar for a rehydrate, poetic kind of day :D

Did I mention it's FOOKIN 'OT too?
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • AlexMac1973
    AlexMac1973 Posts: 406
    arran77 wrote:
    sa0u823e wrote:

If you can't find any real mates dig up the Friday Night Squares thread on here and pull up a pew with the other saddos :wink:

We'll see you over there later tonight then Arran? :wink:
    Scott S40 Speedster
    Dialled Stay Strong MX20R

I no longer live in an ivory tower, these days it's vintage white :shock:
  • arran77
    arran77 wrote:
    sa0u823e wrote:

We'll see you over there later tonight then Arran? :wink:

Absolutely, just about to throw some dinner in the oven and then watch the World Cup highlights - the downhill last weekend in Fort William, not the shite in Brazil :wink:

seanoconn