Thursday evening

team47b
team47b Posts: 6,425
edited June 2014 in The bottom bracket
Seems like today is a bit special so we need three Thursday threads :D

Good evening.

It's 33c, no wind, nice evening :D

I'm going to take the cats to the vet for a check up, one problem they are nowhere to be found - how do they know?
my isetta is a 300cc bike

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    The evenings not too shabby here either.

Mrs 77 is out running so I'm enjoying the peace and quiet now the littlies are in bed 8)
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Sit down, put your feet up, it's been a busy week for you :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Tell me about it :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,869
    study meh :( Should have been back from work a little earlier - that might have helped
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,497
    I've supped enough sake to keep me happy till I have to get up and pedal into work tomorrow...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,320
    Managed to pick up the Mini and get it safely to my folks place. Bit exciting after the traffic stopped on a hill and I was trying to get it moving again with a badly slipping clutch and an impatient cement mixer behind me. The joys of old cars.
    Riding in tomorrow to pick the broken Audi up, hopefully the bike won't break down. The rider might though.
    Back to finalising year end figures before the scout groups AGM next week. Surely Stevo should be fiddling this sort of thing for me.
  • tlw1
    Stevo can fiddle with your end and I can sort your parts out :)
  • veronese68
    matthew h wrote:
    Wahey, I've pulled. I was going to call your lot, but it got busy so I got a mate to take it to his workshop down the road and sort it for me. I think I know a place to get Mini parts, staff are all tossers though.
  • tlw1
    Veronese68 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Wahey, I've pulled. I was going to call your lot, but it got busy so I got a mate to take it to his workshop down the road and sort it for me. I think I know a place to get Mini parts, staff are all tossers though.

I will pm you my staff account, so you can get bits without any hassle
  • tlw1
    matthew h wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

I will pm you my staff account, so you can get bits without any hassle

Also allparts and a c motor factors are part of the group - so plenty of options
  • veronese68
    Thanks Matt,
    Much appreciated.