Iraq...

2»

Comments

• pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 26,969
    RideOnTime wrote:
    Blair has been rattling on about the situation been difficult and how a partial response is difficult, a full response is difficult, between a partial and a full response is difficult etc etc. How about no response.
    The Middle East Peace Envoy has to be seen to be responding in some manner.

Can we give him some suggestions?
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • RideOnTime wrote:
    Blair has been rattling on about the situation been difficult and how a partial response is difficult, a full response is difficult, between a partial and a full response is difficult etc etc. How about no response.

Correct. Go to the top of the class, along with millions of others not in politics. The last step into the fray by Blair stood him £ms in 'consultancy' fees from US weapons manufacturers and construction firms. Only after he left office of course. We can't have a sitting PM being accused of corruption can we? I bloody wish we had though. Blair has more crimes stacked up against him than going into war.
  • vinnymarsden
    vinnymarsden Posts: 560
    I have some grave concerns about the entire middle East situation.....Blair took us into it whilst attempting to pony up with Bush...I love the USA for holidays etc but they like us have a misconceived idea that they are the barometer of all thats good and right with this f..cked up world, and that is simply not realistic or right.
    We together with the USA have this idea that sea re the World Police...if anyones seen the film Team America....after all the laughs it is frighteningly close to reality!!!!

How on earth did the people of the UK EVER EVER trust a man as slimy as Blair I will never know...look at his slippery/conniving around Rupert Murdoch in a tragic/pathetic attempt to shag Mrs Murdoch!!!