Hump Day Thread

arran77
arran77 Posts: 9,260
edited June 2014 in The bottom bracket
Morning.

The hump of the week is here already so its downhill all the way to the weekend now 8)

Day off for me today as I need to take littlest littley to his settling in session at school.

Other than that loafing and a run tonight I think :D
"Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn

Comments

• Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Off to Bangor now, then to cycle home, solid 100 miles. So a lot of uphill for me before the weekend.

enjoy that run and the sunshine

laterz
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,082
    all work and study today........... but it is getting closer to the w.end
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    Had to drive to work today as I'm leaving early to collect the female child after her camping trip. Out for beers and possibly a movie tonight. Roll on the weekend.
    Until then, tea.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,605
    Good pedal in this morning despite waking up stupidly early due to it being light. Can't decide if today is good or bad at work yet, but may have to grab a sneaky pint after work as wifey and stropchild are out at a school concert this evening and I was 'too busy' to attend :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • brianonyx
    brianonyx Posts: 170
    Doesn't the website the Chive pay homage to Humpday, in a way that would ruffle the politically correct feathers of our moderators?
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,232
    44.7km ride yesterday
    44.2km ride this morning, home for 8 and driving the desk for 9.

'mon the Great Manchester Cycle!
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Went to the art gallery (mrsT needed to pick up the dosh from a painting that was sold :D ) which was a great excuse for fitting in a 28k ride in the sunshine before it got too hot :roll:

Looking forward to the weekend too, no idea why, just habit I guess :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,605
    brianonyx wrote:
    Doesn't the website the Chive pay homage to Humpday, in a way that would ruffle the politically correct feathers of our moderators?
    Don't know, but I think I'll go and find out :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]