How do I post in classified?

Rob_p87
Rob_p87 Posts: 9
Hi,

I know this sounds like a real n00b question but how do I post in the classified section (MTB) on this forum? I've tried searching and looking around for answers but nothing. It says I need to join the users group but when I click the link it comes up with a blank page....

any ideas?
Thanks

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    Currently you can not. You will just have to wait till the bugs are sorted.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • naylor343
    naylor343 Posts: 61
    Hi, any update on this one? I cannot post an ad on any device, pc, mac or mobile, but I do see others posting new ads yesterday and today.

Thanks.
  • nicklouse
    As with the other problem it all works now.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
  • naylor343
    Sorry, but it's not working for me. There is no New Topic button when in the classifieds. Anyone else still have this problem?
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    To be able to make new posts in this area you must join the Classifieds User group. You access this through the User Control Panel.
  • nicklouse
    naylor343 wrote:
    Sorry, but it's not working for me. There is no New Topic button when in the classifieds. Anyone else still have this problem?
    So you have read the red text? And done what is says?

Try it.
  • naylor343
    Supersonic & nicklouse, thanks.