Planet X super light pro carbon

sigorman85
sigorman85 Posts: 2,536
edited October 2014 in Your road bikes
Turned out ok could do with some deep wheels and a few higher spec parts it will do for now

Concept wheels
Fsa crank
Fsa bars
San Marco ponza saddle
Concept brakes
Shimano 105 front and rear mec
Shimano 105 pedals (not in this pic)
Shimano 105 shifters
Fsa bb
Cex 100mm stem
Carbon post but weighs more than my alloy fsa post

D9DEE154-437C-469D-B906-1D5429077DCE_zpshyjsykkh.jpg
When i die I just hope the wife doesn't sell my stuff for what I told her I paid for it other wise someone will be getting a mega deal!!!

De rosa superking 888 di2

Comments

• Nice bike, similar to mine
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Very smart but the saddle looks a little like it's impersonating a ski jump :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • sigorman85
    You mean it's pointing down to much ?
    When i die I just hope the wife doesn't sell my stuff for what I told her I paid for it other wise someone will be getting a mega deal!!!

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    sigorman85 wrote:
    You mean it's pointing down to much ?

Yes, it looks like it is but it could just be the photo, besides, if its comfortable for you ignore what idiots like me say :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • sigorman85
    It was slightly to far down but this was befor I even had a ride on it so wasn't fully set up for me but looks and rides fine now

• sigorman85
    A few changes since the last photo nothing major

18544AE2-FDC2-43F5-87DC-15F1119B294B_zpspcnzskre.jpg