Monday Moaning Thread

arran77
arran77 Posts: 9,260
edited June 2014 in The bottom bracket
Morning Lycra wearers.

Just about to head off on the school runs with the littlies and their friend, lets see how stressed I get with all the bloody yummy mummy's in their wanker tankers :roll:

At least it means a shorter working day but that means you're going to have to shirk without me for a while :D
"Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn

Comments

• sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,555
    good moaning

air in my office like a tropical forest this morning, reminds me of one i knew about 15°north and 3-4km inland, so the extremely expensive climate control system is performing to the usual standard, got the window open for some fine london air while waiting for the facilities munchkins to sort it
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,328
    Morning aris bandits,
    Hectic start to the day. Had to take our daughter to school early as she is off on a camping trip for a few days, half way there and she realised she's forgotten something so back home and off again. Boy has another GCSE today, so he was fretting a bit.
    Hopefully a quiet day in the office as a lot of the continentals are shut today. I need to have a snooze.
    For now tea will have to suffice.
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    Who spoke ill of the Scottish munters to have them locked down?
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,328
    The munters spoke for themselves.
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Recovering today after my hectic two day working week. Looking like decent day today with less chance of normous downpours so might do a ride later. Or I might not... More coffee and toast while I think about it
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    Too hot do do much today.

28 degrees and climbing.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,545
    arran77 wrote:
    Just about to head off on the school runs with the littlies and their friend, lets see how stressed I get with all the bloody yummy mummy's in their rubber tankers :roll:
    Surely that is a Seano style opportunity, no?

Afternoon,

Just tucking into chilli con carne and rice for lunch while trying to maximise nights out watching the World Cup and getting my beer paid for by advisors. Not going that well so far as the trouble 'n' strife is putting up a bit of a fight about going to random enjoyable events...ditches beckon ! Wait till I tell her I'm off to Wales for a gravity fest at the end of next week :twisted:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]