MotoGP

me-109
me-109 Posts: 1,915
edited June 2014 in The cake stop
Not for free. Only by subscription - MotoGP webbie or through BT Sport. What a way to kill off interest. :-(

Comments

• bikes`n`guns
    bikes`n`guns Posts: 959
    Why bother.

It`s never been this dull for years. Italy was a half decent race, but really, ? is there any point.
    Trek,,,, too cool for school ,, apparently
  • trooperk
    trooperk Posts: 189
    Why bother.

It`s never been this dull for years. Italy was a half decent race, but really, ? is there any point.

Totally agree,been following since the 70s,one of the most boring start of season for many years,it's like when schuey use to dominate F1 and made it very boring to watch.
    Specialized-The clitoris of bikes.
  • cricfree.eu for live streaming, ITV4 monday night for highlights.
  • herb71
    herb71 Posts: 253
    Who provides your broadband? If you are with BT you can watch online at no additional cost.
  • motogull
    motogull Posts: 325
    Its not all about the top class though is it? Moto3 usually delivers action packed races and the Moto2s aren't too shabby either.

Anyone else suffered from Tourette's watching the TT coverage last week.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,086
    edited June 2014
    Motogull wrote:
    Its not all about the top class though is it? Moto3 usually delivers action packed races and the Moto2s aren't too shabby either.

Hhhholy ffff*cking shhhhhhhhit
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • eric_draven
    eric_draven Posts: 1,192
    Motogull wrote:

[url]=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlxZs2-gICc]Hhhholy ffff*cking shhhhhhhhit[/url]

that electric motor just doesn't sound right,not quite the same as the superbikes hitting the redline
    got to agree with B n G,moto GP has been bland for a few years now to the point i'm not that bothered about it not being on the bbc now
  • rozzer32
    rozzer32 Posts: 3,919
    Google vipbox

Will give you all the streaming for all the sports you ever need.
    ***** Pro Tour Pundit Champion 2020, 2018, 2017 & 2011 *****
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    Showing highlights of the North West 200 on ES. Watch that instead, much more exciting.
  • Bozman
    Bozman Posts: 2,518
    It doesn't help when you have one dominant rider and a multitude of classes.

I've near on ditched MotoGP for road racing now because the riders are more approachable(open paddock) and the racing is a damn sight better, when you go and watch the Ulster GP and you can stand a few feet from bikes doing near on 200mph you'll know where I'm coming from, go to Silverstone and you're standing behind a fence with the track thirty feet away and no atmosphere.
    I've taken a few mates to the TT to watch the Senior, you sit them down at the bottom of Bray Hill and watch the slow build up before the start and then you hear that first bike set off, a few seconds later when that first bike passes you at 180+ I'm guaranteed to hear f*** me! from that moment they're hooked.
  • pinno
    Yep, i'll have to put up with 100's of bikes haring along the A75 tomorrow driving like idiots.

Did you watch that vid, it's INSANE. Never mind the hairdryer motor:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlxZs2-gICc
  • pinno

Surprising lack of potholes on the IOM :D