Good Looking English Women

2»

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    arran77 wrote:
    At the request of nathancom who wanted us to post pictures of the amazing English women we have south of that wall of theirs I thought we needed a separate thread so the stunning English women don't get mixed up with the haggis eating munters :D

So I'll start us off.

From my home county we have Charlotte Jackson, the Sky Sports News presenter, who was born in Portsmouth.

Obviously this thread will run into hundreds of pages with the endless possibilities we have on offer down here :P
    'Kin ell Arran, you haven't been out in Portsmouth for a while have you?

Maybe he needs a visit to Plymouth too.

Had loads of nights out in Plymouth, its where I went to uni :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,089
    arran77 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    At the request of nathancom who wanted us to post pictures of the amazing English women we have south of that wall of theirs I thought we needed a separate thread so the stunning English women don't get mixed up with the haggis eating munters :D

So I'll start us off.

From my home county we have Charlotte Jackson, the Sky Sports News presenter, who was born in Portsmouth.

Obviously this thread will run into hundreds of pages with the endless possibilities we have on offer down here :P

That explains everything.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • upperoilcan
    upperoilcan Posts: 1,180
    cheryl-cole-773461752.jpg
    Cervelo S5 Ultegra Di2.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    arran77 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

So I'll start us off.

That explains everything.

Cryptic.
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,648
This discussion has been closed.