Bike radar beta

The Rookie
The Rookie Posts: 27,812
edited June 2014 in MTB general
What the heck.....I can't access my messages at all, not in Safari or chrome on my iPad and I can't even seem to be able to post in the beta thread as there is no tabs to use to do so.....great, it's fooked!
Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.

Comments

• cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    So don't volunteer to be a guinea pig.
    But as you can't read them I sent you an insulting message.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • cooldad
    ps neither can I and I'm not stupid enough to use beta. So something is broken.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • The Rookie
    I didn't volunteer, it just screwed up all by itself!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • cooldad
    Big button make you say 'Yes Please', so not only did you volunteer, you asked nicely.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • The Rookie
    Not had that button.....so not sure if I'm on it then or not!
  • cooldad
    Messages and control panel etc aren't working for me and I'm certainly on the old version, so I'd say bits of the forum are broken.
    Apologies for calling you an idiot but it's an easy assumption to make.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • The Rookie
    Well yes, as it takes one to know one, I can understand you jumping to that conclusion......
  • warpcow
    warpcow Posts: 1,448
    You'd know if you were on beta because everything would look like you were on road.cc instead.
  • The Rookie
    Ok, so I'm not on the Beta and it's still fooked, come on admin support, get it fixed!
  • Angus Young
    Angus Young Posts: 3,063
    The Rookie wrote:
    What the heck.....I can't access my messages at all

You get messages?! Am I unloved?
    All the gear, no idea and loving the smell of jealousy in the morning.
    Kona Process 134 viewtopic.php?f=10017&t=12994607
  • The Rookie
    Yes......
  • Angus Young
    Angus Young Posts: 3,063
    :cry:
    All the gear, no idea and loving the smell of jealousy in the morning.
    Kona Process 134 viewtopic.php?f=10017&t=12994607
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    I've not even tried it yet. And no, I don't get any ways of making it better :(