DHB Pube tights

eddiefiola
eddiefiola Posts: 344
edited June 2014 in Road buying advice
I have some dhb Vaeon bib tights which I hadn't worn till now, they're not really Winter tights more a light Autumn, very thin.

Unfortunately my pubes come through the material ;-O

I haven't got to the point of shaving my legs yet so not sure I want to do my bush just for cycling either.

I quite like the pad in these even compared to my Assos s2 but I don't want to buy any with material that lets hair get through, do any other models in the dhb range suffer from this eg. the Aeron Pro shorts?

Comments

• bikes`n`guns
    bikes`n`guns Posts: 959
    Man up ffs. Get it trimmed and be done with it.

And why the hell don`t you shave your legs ? scruff.
    Trek,,,, too cool for school ,, apparently
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    :lol:

I can safely say that I've never had this problem with any of my DHB shorts or tights, maybe you just need to bite the bullet and go for the shaved sack :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • eddiefiola
    eddiefiola Posts: 344
    never thought i'd hear the term 'Man up' referring to shaving my sack and legs ;)

I have quite a trimmed setup down there anyway so its not like we're talking Sherwood Forest ;)

just seems strange that this only happens with these DHB tights, not with Assos, Pearl, Gore, or any other shorts/tight I've used.
  • jonny_trousers
    jonny_trousers Posts: 3,588
    My first set of bib shorts were DHB's absolute cheapest. They had the same issue. Not a good look for the older gentleman who may be greying.