frenchfighter
frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
edited June 2014 in Pro race
BpJsOiyCAAAQbEG.jpg
Contador is the Greatest

Comments

• mm1
    mm1 Posts: 1,063
    Really? Tips on keeping extracted blood fresh and relationship advice?
  • jimmythecuckoo
    jimmythecuckoo Posts: 4,716
    Biggest expose since Willy Voet perhaps?

Hoping that's coming in English soon.
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241

More likely pages and pages of self-justification: 'Everyone else is doing it', 'Can't win without it', 'I will always be a champion' etc, etc. But with no specifics.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • Macaloon
    Macaloon Posts: 5,545
    RichN95 wrote:

More likely pages and pages of self-justification: 'Everyone else is doing it', 'Can't win without it', 'I will always be a champion' etc, etc. But with no specifics.

Character references from the Doperatti. The comparison with the Froome book in certain quarters will be illuminating.
    ...a rare 100% loyal Pro Race poster. A poster boy for the community.
  • jimmythecuckoo
    The guy is the extremest case around right now. Probably only Di Luca comes close in terms of how his entire life has been affected and has unraveled as a result of doping.

If he is doing this to make money, then I fear for him still.

If it's to get the truth out there and some monkeys off his back then fair play. I will want to listen.
  • Richmond Racer
    Richmond Racer Posts: 8,561
    The guy is the extremest case around right now. Probably only Di Luca comes close in terms of how his entire life has been affected and has unraveled as a result of doping.

If it's to get the truth out there and some monkeys off his back then fair play. I will want to listen.

If he named whoever got him on the gear as a junior, that would be a very good thing
  • jimmythecuckoo
    Absolutely.

Ricco is a Pantani clone in so many ways. If he can't be saved then at least provide lessons that others can learn from.
  • tuneskyline
    tuneskyline Posts: 370

If he named whoever got him on the gear as a junior, that would be a very good thing

Here is an interesting doping link all the way to Saunier Duval, I don't think naming one person will help that much. It was pretty wide spread and a long time ago. I don't see the point in keep dragging up stuff from years ago. Just more doping headlines.
    http://velorooms.com/index.php?topic=1369.15;wap2