Help me in my research to improve roadway & safety 4cyclists

CindyD
CindyD Posts: 2
edited June 2014 in Commuting general
Hi my name is Cindy. I am a senior at the University of Oregon and writing a thesis on cyclist experiences and safety. I am hoping some of you may help me with my survey. It is completely anonymous and the answers received will not only be for my thesis but the information will also benefit colleagues, local bike associations, as well as many city officials. I am hoping my thesis and findings will result in solutions to improve our roadways creating a more fun and enjoyable biking experience for everyone.

The survey is very short. 18 questions and should only take about 10 minutes of your time. If you are able to share this with your biking friends and family, that would also be extremely appreciated. Thank you!

Link to survey: https://bikee.typeform.com/to/fkj4WH

Comments

• chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913
    Done!

What are your ideas for improving safety out of interest?
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • drlodge
    drlodge Posts: 4,826
    I submitted the form but got:

You’ve taken a wrong turn, this page does not exist

Go back or head to www.typeform.com
    WyndyMilla Massive Attack | Rourke 953 | Condor Italia 531 Pro | Boardman CX Pro | DT Swiss RR440 Tubeless Wheels
    Find me on Strava
  • Worked ok for me.
    2007 Felt Q720 (the ratbike)
    2012 Cube Ltd SL (the hardtail XC 26er)
    2014 Lapierre Zesty TR 329 (the full-sus 29er)
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Not sure how relevant or confusing it will be for US based research to include UK based responses, for that reason I won't be doing it. Crap in=crap out.
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • I completed it - the questions are pretty general so I don't think our UK experiences will particularly skew the results.