Tuesday morning meh

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 22,083
edited June 2014 in The bottom bracket
Morning

Today is working from home as I've got an appointment with the dentist, with the work I'm doing today, it will probably be the highlight of the day.

Later there is a chance I might get out with the cycling club for the first time in ages

laters

Comments

• Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Going to start training for 5k and 10k run speeds today, after stopping previously when they impacted my cycling efforts. Then it is another work at home day and hopefully no one will email or call
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • nathancom
    nathancom Posts: 1,567
    You crudders are depressing, every day is meh...
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,083
    nathancom wrote:
    You crudders are depressing, every day is meh...

reporting facts as they appear in front of me!

bright side out with the lads for some rad jumps and awesome single track, ok, might be road bikes
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Morning lycra wearers.

Arrived at work this morning to find a little CHP unit installation needing pricing, should keep me amused for an hour or two then back to loafing :lol:

Good luck with the running sa0u823e, I'm just trying to get back into that as well
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,232
    Got kicked out of the bed at 5.45 for an early morning ride, got wet, enjoyed it.

In work, busy busy... Tonight it's the possible future son-in-law's birthday so I shall partake in a little crumby goodness. And ale, but only a sensible school day amount.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Flâneur
    Cheers Arran, an acceptable 7k with the dogs in tow. but it is getting out the door that matters.

5.45 is not an early morning ride its dawn patrol. Urgh only do that when skiing. Hope it was a good ride

Now until someone emails or calls I am going to hunt for a new bike that makes me swoon like Olivia Munn.. I shall throw a picture onto the correct thread
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • fat_cat
    fat_cat Posts: 566
    meh - day in the office.

Been very industrious so far, most unlike me.

Now on here however :D
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,232
    sa0u823e wrote:
    5.45 is not an early morning ride its dawn patrol. Urgh only do that when skiing. Hope it was a good ride

I'm afraid with my life I'm destined to be head of the dawn patrol for a while yet, but yes it was good thanks except the bit involving descending in the mist and rain and inflating myself as a parachute because my brakes were shocking.

I have to admit I'm also a dawn patrol skier, well dawn patrol "wake the rest of the family up to get them out skiing" skier.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,605
    Evening Gits,

Nearly strangled the boss today, lucky I'm such a restrained character :) The lack of sleep didn't help much either after finding myself awake at 3.30am for no apparent reason. Luckily the minions didn't annoy me too much...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Nearly strangled the boss today, lucky I'm such a restrained character :)

:lol:

We've never gone that far with our boss, things get thrown at him from time to time though!!!
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Flâneur
    what type of things? Any chance you have a monkey in the office?

Well my day ended in rather badly with my wheel now needing a new spoke and hopefully not a rebuild. A child ran across the front of me in the club run, slammed on and 3 went into the back of me, I managed to stay standing and came off the lightest if the wheel isn't a write off.

ah well shit happens and at least the child said sorry which given the area was a suprise
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • arran77
    sa0u823e wrote:
    what type of things?

Piles of drawings, A3 lever arch files and mice mainly (they don't go very far because of the cable attached to the computer :lol: ).
    sa0u823e wrote:
    Any chance you have a monkey in the office?

Apart from me and may colleagues, no :wink:

seanoconn