Ex Mountain Biker

arran77
arran77 Posts: 9,260
edited June 2014 in The cake stop
See, it takes ex mountain biker Peter Sagan to show how you ride a road bike properly :wink:

cjtgb8.jpg
"Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn

Comments

• Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,148
    Note the 'ex' as in - 'I realised that riding MTBs is a complete waste of time now I'm an adult so decided to do something meaningful instead'.
  • arran77
    I think he's just trying to show how easy it is being a roadie :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,598
    arran77 wrote:
    I mean, how hard can it be to just spin your legs round for hours on end? Piece of cake :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    I mean, how hard can it be to just spin your legs round for hours on end? Piece of cake :)

Exactly, where's the skill in that? There all on drugs anyway :wink:

seanoconn
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    How can you be an ex-mountain biker. He's never ever ever ever ever going to ride a MTB again :shock: .
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    And he managed that a mere decade after Robbie McEwen. Not bad for an ex-mountain biker.

2005+Tour+de+France+Stage+Twenty+One+KqPUKubpN0bl.jpg
  • arran77
    johnfinch wrote:
    And he managed that a mere decade after Robbie McEwen. Not bad for an ex-mountain biker.

Robbie McEwen used to be Australian BMX champion, that's where his skills came from :P

seanoconn
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    ^^^ I know, but the mountain biker's still copying him. Anyway, aren't all cyclists ex-BMXers these days? That's the first bike we all get.
  • RideOnTime
    arran77 wrote:
    johnfinch wrote:

Robbie McEwen used to be Australian BMX champion, that's where his skills came from :P

He's not an EX mountain biker if he wanted to ride a mountain bike he can
  • Those new Cannondale MTBs look a bit shoddy. Front fork has fallen off.
  • RideOnTime
    ah his he an ex-mow tin bike rider.