Kabaragoya... 'I know it! I totally know it!'

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    'I know it! I know it! I totally know it! Scripps National Spelling Bee finalist Jacob Williamson shrieked after drawing the word 'kabaragoya' Thursday night.

With only seven contestants remaining on the stage, a visibly excited Williamson, 15, proceeded to incorrectly spell out the name of a large lizard from Southeast Asia: c-a-b-a-r-a-g-o-y-a.

:lol:

When he goes on a shooting rampage and massacres dozens of people in a psychopathic rage this will be cited as the reason :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Akirasho
    Akirasho Posts: 1,892
    ... he's arguably more famous than the two champions at this moment.

On one interview show, one of the co-champions described him as "a unique personality" which roughly translates to batcrap crazy.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    'Unique personality' means psychopath.....I see a massacre coming, you mark my words :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn