Monday Meh

arran77
arran77 Posts: 9,260
edited June 2014 in The bottom bracket
It's nearly 10 o'clock and no Monday thread :roll:

Today will mainly involve meh, waiting to see what comments have been made in my appraisal from Friday and what objectives I've been set for this year, I can't wait :lol:

In the meantime I need to source one of those micro scooter things for my daughters birthday in 2 weeks :D

Anyway the sarnie van is here so I'm off :wink:
"Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn

Comments

• team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    What's in your sandwich young fella me lad?

Slow day here, so what's new :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • arran77
    Chicken salad.

The reason it's a slow day for you is that you did all the exciting things at the weekend :wink:

How were the nuts and pulses at the market and did you and Mrs T have a good anniversary meal?
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    The fresh local produce at the market was wonderful, we enjoyed our meal, Indian restaurant at the beach, sat outside and chatted about the Punjab.

Just ordered some brake blocks from ebay, 7 bump Weinmann to fit my cartridges, the old blocks looked ok but are about thirty years old so may have hardened a bit, so it's all go here, may have to have a lay down :D

Edit

Cheddar cheese and brown bread, and a pear here.
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,871
    work meh today
  • nathancom
    nathancom Posts: 1,567
    lunch of crayfish tails and orzo pasta with salad, could almost not be Scotland...
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515
    nathancom wrote:
    lunch of crayfish tails and orzo pasta with salad, could almost not be Scotland...
    Never knew they had Waitrose up your way? :)

Pedalled in this morning and just avoided getting wet. Now tucking into a big salmon teryaki and rice while trying to get my head round some knotty little tax problems in far away places :) More coffee is needed...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • fat_cat
    fat_cat Posts: 566
    Lengthly client meeting this morning, and another this afternoon, then off to LBS to collect my summer bike following its service. :D
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,324
    Happy Monday lycra loving loonies,
    Back to work after a busy weekend, another birthday in the office so cakes are being eaten. There are still some left so I might go up for a third one, just for Piña.
  • arran77
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Happy Monday lycra loving loonies,
    Back to work after a busy weekend, another birthday in the office so cakes are being eaten. There are still some left so I might go up for a third one, just for Piña.

Chocolate finger? :lol:

seanoconn
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,552
    first day after hols

today i'm mostly channeling malcolm tucker, in fact that's probably going to be the pattern for the foreseeable future, perhaps i'll take a trip to france this week for a chat avec mon équipe là-bas and eat some raw meat
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,353
    Bah. Feel like sh1t. Managed to drag my carcass around wet dreich, misty, murky South Scotland.

However, at about 7.50am on the A75 on the Creetown bypass, there was 3 Goslings running frantically all over the road. The parents were trying desperately to shepherd them off the road towards the estuary. I stopped the van sideways straddling both lanes with the hazard and headlamps on. The problem was that there is thick Bramble and weeds that was proving a barrier to them getting into the field and away. Muggins managed to place them over the thicket and a fence, off that damn road.
    Funny, the 2 vehicles who seemed to pay no heed to me or the Goslings both forcing their way round the van and between me and the feathery chicks were driving Range Rovers. C*nts.
    So there was a reason that I had to get up today.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!