Centering Screw Campagnolo capiler brake

canoas
canoas Posts: 307
edited June 2014 in Workshop
You know that tiny screw on Campagnolo caplier brakes to move the brake shoes in and out!

I lost mine on the front, does anyone know if you can buy tiny screws from some shop?

Comments

• freezing77
    freezing77 Posts: 731
    edited June 2014
    canoas wrote:
    You know that tiny screw on Campagnolo caplier brakes to move the brake shoes in and out!

I lost mine on the front, does anyone know if you can buy tiny screws from some shop?

Almost certainly M3 X something.

Personally I prefer socket head as opposed to cross head.

Correction

Caliper screws, having just gone and measured my shimano and tektro calipers they are M4 not M3. I suspect Campagnolo are the same
  • canoas
    cheers, I'll have a look. Couldn't find the size on Campy booklet.
  • canoas
    freezing77 wrote:
    canoas wrote:

Almost certainly M3 X something.

Personally I prefer socket head as opposed to cross head.

Correction

Caliper screws, having just gone and measured my shimano and tektro calipers they are M4 not M3. I suspect Campagnolo are the same

Found it! http://www.camposlorca.com/en/campagnol ... -3173.html

screw part is BR-RE029 - I'll ring the Campagnolo suppiler in the UK, only available in US and Europe can't see any UK sites selling the screw.
  • canoas
    Condor Cycles biggest Campagnolo dealer in UK, near my work. They have 6 bags (set of 2) in stock £2 a bag!

Will pop down at lunchtime, if you need in special Campagnolo parts I would recommend Condors!

cheers