2011 Focus Cayo Ultegra sale price.

ryanplaysdrums
ryanplaysdrums Posts: 7
edited May 2014 in Road buying advice
Hey Guys, posted this in buying advice as I didn't know where else to put it? Apologies if it needs to be moved!

I've taken the plunge and upgraded to Izalco team SL. I'm having a real moral dilemma as I don't want to sell my much loved and cared for 2011 Focus Cayo 2.0 Uletgra but I just can't justify keeping it. It's arguably better looking than my new steed and it really does run like a dream.

So how much should I ask? I've seen the 105 model go for around £700 on ebay but I've changed a load of bits and bought some new parts especially for the sale. It'll go to it's new owner with new wheels/tyres/cassette/chain/ rear mech and saddle. Any advice welcome, don't wanna short sell it as I need the cash but at the same time I don't wanna be unreasonable. Cheers everyone...

Here's the spec....

Frame: Cayo carbon frame, BB30
Forks: Focus carbon
Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
Rear Derailleur: BRAND NEW Shimano Ultegra 6800 Grey
Brake levers/STi's: Shimano Ultegra
Chainset: FSA Gossamer (50/34 - BB30)
Cassette: BRAND NEW Shimano 105 11-28
Handlebars: FSA Vero
Stem: Bontrager Adjustable
Saddle: BRAND NEW Charge Spoon
Seatpost: FSA SL-280
Brake Calipers: FSA Energy
Wheelset: BRAND NEW Shimano R500 Black
Tyres: BRAND NEW Shwalbe Lugano

Comments

• keef66
    keef66 Posts: 13,123
    No idea but I suspect this kind of post is against the forum rules.

Stick it in the classifieds with some pictures and see what people are prepared to offer for it? Be prepared for it to be less than you were hoping for though.
  • Yikes! Didn't think it would be against the rules.... Will delete it now!
  • Ah, can't delete the post as it has replies, if any admin users see this can you please delete the thread... Thankyou!
  • SkyFlyboy
    SkyFlyboy Posts: 24
    Get some pics of your new bike up also. I've just built up an izalco team sl and looking to see how others look. Will have pics of mine up next week
    2013 Focus Izalco Team SL SR EPS
    2012 Pinarello FP Due SR