Forum home Road cycling forum The bottom bracket

A public apology - everyone

finchyfinchy Posts: 6,689
edited May 2014 in The bottom bracket
I've been thinking, and I've never told you this before, but I think you're all thick cnuts and I really don't know why I bother wasting my time on here with you.

Now I've told you all this, I'd like to apologise for any offence taken and I pretend to take back my hurtful words.

Posts

  • Could you just not be such a cnut in the 1st plaice?
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • finchyfinchy Posts: 6,689
    No.
  • Stevo_666Stevo_666 Posts: 44,009
    johnfinch wrote:
    I really don't know why I bother wasting my time on here with you.
    Neither do we...go on, flouncing is good for the soul.
    Whippet
    Bruiser
    Panzer
    Commuter

    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • finchyfinchy Posts: 6,689
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    johnfinch wrote:
    I really don't know why I bother wasting my time on here with you.
    Neither do we...go on, flouncing is good for the soul.

    You are soul.
  • veronese68veronese68 Posts: 23,446 Lives Here
    You should have put in a winking smiley to pretend you didn't mean it. It's the forum equivalent of opening a sentence with "with all due respect" before ripping someone to shreds with no respect.
    Poor effort 2/10
  • seanoconnseanoconn Posts: 6,745
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    johnfinch wrote:
    I really don't know why I bother wasting my time on here with you.
    Neither do we...go on, flouncing is good for the soul.
    Stevo, you don't have a soul remember? You gave it to that little red guy.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • finchyfinchy Posts: 6,689
    veronese68 wrote:
    You should have put in a winking smiley to pretend you didn't mean it. It's the forum equivalent of opening a sentence with "with all due respect" before ripping someone to shreds with no respect.
    Poor effort 2/10

    Pr1ck.














































































































































    :wink:
  • arran77arran77 Posts: 9,260
    johnfinch wrote:
    veronese68 wrote:
    You should have put in a winking smiley to pretend you didn't mean it. It's the forum equivalent of opening a sentence with "with all due respect" before ripping someone to shreds with no respect.
    Poor effort 2/10

    Pr1ck.














































































































































    :wink:

    Biggest waste of space ever.
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

    seanoconn
  • pinnopinno Posts: 40,208
    I see that the void is yet to be filled.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • ballysmateballysmate Posts: 14,788
    arran77 wrote:
    johnfinch wrote:
    veronese68 wrote:
    You should have put in a winking smiley to pretend you didn't mean it. It's the forum equivalent of opening a sentence with "with all due respect" before ripping someone to shreds with no respect.
    Poor effort 2/10

    Pr1ck.



    :wink:

    Biggest waste of space ever.


    No. I have it on the highest authority, my missus, that I am the biggest waste of space ever. :cry:
  • seanoconnseanoconn Posts: 6,745
    arran77 wrote:
    johnfinch wrote:
    veronese68 wrote:
    You should have put in a winking smiley to pretend you didn't mean it. It's the forum equivalent of opening a sentence with "with all due respect" before ripping someone to shreds with no respect.
    Poor effort 2/10

    Pr1ck.














































































































































    :wink:

    Biggest waste of space ever.













































    Agreed
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
Sign In or Register to comment.