It was bleak in Yorkshire wednesday evening

philwint
philwint Posts: 763
edited May 2014 in Road general
Wednesday evening, regular club 10 mile TT. I was going to be late so brought camera rather than bike.

Best decision I ever made - it was horrible!!! But some brave souls rode....

155863611.vuUUCbvi._MG_8932.jpg

155863610.ELzSnxmF._MG_8929.jpg

155863612.2CCmqnjP._MG_8981.jpg

155863615.QXBUOKTA._MG_9013.jpg

155863616.mFwNWVy1.Calder10jpgPage1Edit.jpg

Comments

• Moonbiker
    Moonbiker Posts: 1,706
    Nice photos second pic his bar tape is coming loose :o
  • chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913
    is the last one David Cameron?
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • nigelgos
    nigelgos Posts: 128
    Good pics, I've been meaning to join CC for a little while. Haven't got round to it yet though.
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    Number 2 scares me. I think he might be un-dead......
    Faster than a tent.......
  • philwint
    philwint Posts: 763
    nigelgos wrote:
    Good pics, I've been meaning to join CC for a little while. Haven't got round to it yet though.

Always glad to have new members, and it's a very friendly club. I started riding with CC after a recommendation on this forum. My first club rides were torture trying to hang on to the wheel, but it only took a few rides to be able to keep up. Since then we now have a C ride on Sunday mornings, which are even more relaxed. 9 o'clock Thorne's park Wakefield.

The membership guy is Jonny Croston - the 'David Cameron' lookalike (apparently) in pic number 4 :p You can find his contact details on the club website http://www.calder-clarion.co.uk/join%20us.htm
  • Old_Timer
    Old_Timer Posts: 262
    Looks like the weather for my ride on Wednesday afternoon, rather than our usual high 80's/low 90's (°F) and high humidity it was cool and raining. Good pics you have there, too. Nice shots, especially #2, the Undead guy, as noted above.
    Lets just got for a ride, the heck with all this stuff...
  • Sprool
    Sprool Posts: 1,022
    great shots