Chewsday

veronese68
veronese68 Posts: 27,300
edited May 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Where are you all? Don't tell me everybody's working. I suppose I should be too, although apathy is strong and motivation is weak.
Maybe more tea will help.

Comments

• Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    I was on a train sleeping my way to London.

Today i am looking at the window drinking alot of coffee hoping the day will cruise by.

much fun had a Penhydd trail yesterday on the classic single track parts which are way way way better than the new bike parky bits, they made some big errors when rebuiling bits of that trail.

laters
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    I'm still here.

IMAG0597_zpszzb9qrpg.jpg
  • veronese68
    Well done Pesky, keep up the good work.
    New forks?
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

not much achieved today yet, I'm still trying to wake up!

may go for a short ride later on the borrowed hardtail to get the legs spinning.

laters
  • pesky_jones
    Cheers. It's hard work.

Er relatively new, about 2-3 months - dont know why the box is still here, laziness I guess. Got my old 2013 rev rlt replaced on warranty but they sent me the 2014 rev rct3 with cool black stanchions. Goes well with the stealth

IMAG0449_1_zpszf32pufn.jpg
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    a nice commute this morning, followed by work meh
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    Slightly soggy pedal in today but no big deal. Was massively cheered up by a call from the boss telling me I'd got a pay rise and a decent bonus. So have gone and booked the summer hols :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    About as shite a day as you can imagine.......

Friday I started cold symptoms, felt rough Saturday, Sunday better until midday when it started to go downhill, Monday off to the doctors and rushed straight to A&E with a severe chest infection, was kept in overnight as a precaution, by this morning it was reclassified as pneumonia and the IV antibiotics not touching it, today I hit 104 (40) and struggling for breath with a blood Oxygen level keep dropping below 90 (85 can put you out)......still showing no sign of improvement and they are talking about possible legionnaires!

Be better than me for gods sake!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    The Rookie wrote:

Friday I started cold symptoms, felt rough Saturday, Sunday better until midday when it started to go downhill, Monday off to the doctors and rushed straight to A&E with a severe chest infection, was kept in overnight as a precaution, by this morning it was reclassified as pneumonia and the IV antibiotics not touching it, today I hit 104 (40) and struggling for breath with a blood Oxygen level keep dropping below 90 (85 can put you out)......still showing no sign of improvement and they are talking about possible legionnaires!

Bloody hell mate! Hope you're ok, get well soon!
  • pesky_jones
    +1 get well soon rookie! Does cooldad know? She'll be worried.

In other news, Veronese you'll be pleased to hear I've kept up the good work

IMAG0599_zpsod963xp0.jpg
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    The Rookie wrote:

:( hope you feel better soon
  • mcnultycop
    mcnultycop Posts: 2,143
    The Rookie wrote:

Hope you feel well soon.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    GWS Rookie - keep posting so we know you're alive!
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • The Rookie
    Thanks for all the good wishes, I'm sure it will pan out in time, it's just a bit scary right now. They've put me on oxygen now so at least I'm not wearing myself out trying to breath. The iPad and banter on here is keeping me sane so thanks to you all.
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • veronese68
    Rookie, could you not just laze around in bed like Pesky without being such a drama queen?
    Obviously if you die to death I will feel bad about drunk posting so please don't, even if only to ease my conscience.
  • The Rookie
    I hope you realise that if the reaper comes calling I now have my first planned haunting victim.........what's in a bottle won't be the only spirits you'll need to worry about!