Airborne Lancer, titanium

ascurrell
ascurrell Posts: 1,739
edited May 2014 in Your road bikes
A few weeks ago finally brought her down from the loft after four years of health problems.

Rode her but now find her a little on the small side so may have to make a decision, lovely bike though.
Also in the process of building my first carbon bike, I will stick that on another listing

DSCI1933.jpg

Comments

• ascurrell
    Oh well, after four years in the loft, the fact I've now decided it may be too small for me and no one has commented on her in this listing she is feeling very neglected. Lol

This is a pretty rare model, it replaced the Airborne Valkyrie just before the company had their problems [legal ones I think].
  • imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    Doesn't look particularly small in that setup - although the lever/hood position is very odd.
  • ascurrell
    Imposter wrote:
    Doesn't look particularly small in that setup - although the lever/hood position is very odd.

Yes the lever hood position is strange and the bars are tipped back, the reason for that is because I suffer from chronic back problems [spondylolisthesis] also in the last three years I've had artificial disc [two] replacements in my neck, two seperate ops for bi lateral frozen shoulder and another one for frozen shoulder. The latter Ops improved my movement so may be I could change the position.

I thought this was a medium [54] frame. As a runabout to get started again I got an old Cannondale caad 4 and it seems bigger, may be just me.
    At least I can ride again now, if only for short rides, cheers